Creating a remote office with distribution server
To create a remote office in Endpoint Central, follow the steps given below,
- Go to Admin tab --> Remote Office under Global Settings and select Add Remote office. You can refer this document to know more details on creating a remote office in Endpoint Central.
- Specify a unique name for remote offiice and add Endpoint Central server details.
- In the communication details, select Through Distribution Server. Note that OS deployment across remote offices can be performed only through Distribution server. It acts as a communication layer, replicates images and drivers from local office to remote office and validates remote office image repositories.
- Specify the required details of distribution server.
- Configure OS deployment settings to deploy OS in remote offices. Refer this document to know about configuring OS deployment settings.