Free iPhone Ping Tool
iPhone Native App for Server Monitoring
ManageEngine PingTool for iPhone offers network availability monitoring capability from your mobile. You can get the complete view of what is happening across your LAN and Websites.
ManageEngine PingTool is a network monitoring application for individuals and for businesses. This mobile version of ManageEngine PingTool monitors availability of the servers, desktop machines, routers, switches and other network devices in a local network and monitors websites across the Internet. PingTool monitors the performance of websites and also finds DNS records.
- Monitors the availability of the servers, routers, devices in a LAN environment and websites.
- Gives Minimum/ Maximum / Average trip time of the packet from the host.
- Shows time-to-live value for each packet received from the host.
- You can add servers for future monitoring.
- Get the current Status of the servers in the host list by pulling down the Hostlist view.
- From Hostlist view, you can ping servers and also ping servers continuously.
- Monitors 5 hosts simultaneously.
- Health status of the hosts are displayed with color coded alerts.
- Traceroute websites and servers.
- Shows number of hops packet takes to reach destination server.
- Gives Round trip time in a elegant graphical view.
- You can add servers from Traceroute view also.
- You can find traceroute details of the servers and websites.
- Gets the IP-Address and SOA records of websites.
- Gets the MX record,NS record and TXT record of websites.
- You can add details from the DNS Lookup view.
- From the HostList View you can find the DNS Records of websites.
Http Performance Monitoring
- Gets the response time of websites.
- Plots the response time in an elegant graphical view.
- Gives the average value of last five response times of websites.
- You can add websites from this view for finding the response time from hostlistview.
- Shows ssl certificate of websites
- Tool populates the expiry date,issue date,issuer name,common name of websites for the ssl certificates.
- Gets the details of open ports of a server.
- Scans custom ports. User can specify custom ports for scanning.
- User can scan range of ports.User can specify from-port and to-port in settings view.
- Supports iPhone5.
- Remembers host list information, so that you can avoid frequent entering of host details.