OpManager is a complete, end-to-end
network monitoring software
that offers advanced
fault and performance management functionality across critical IT resources such as routers, WAN links, switches, firewalls, VoIP call paths, physical servers, virtual servers, domain controllers & other IT infrastructure devices.
Further the network monitoring software, combines an easy-to-use interface that lets you quickly deploy the product for production and also apply your organization's monitoring policies across multiple devices quickly.
A single pane of glass for complete network monitoring
- Monitor availability and performance, analyze traffic usage and manage configurations for routers, switches, firewalls, WAN accelerators, wireless access points.
- Get granular information for your Cisco networks; Leverage Cisco's NetFlow, NBAR, CBQoS for Traffic Analysis, Cisco IP SLA for WAN and VoIP monitoring, CDP for L2⁄ L3 network mapping, in addition to the regular SNMP based performance monitoring, Syslog and SNMP Trap processing.
- Monitor server performance across multiple OSes; Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX servers (leverages SNMP, WMI & CLI for monitoring).
- Monitor server virtualization; Supports VMware and Hyper-V: Monitors over 100 deep performance metrics by leveraging VMware’s API and WMI.
- Monitor essential Microsoft services or applications viz. Exchange, Active Directory and MS SQL monitoring.
- Monitor Servers for CPU, Memory and Disk Utilization, Services, Windows Services, Processes, Custom scripts, URLs (HTTP⁄ HTTPs), Files⁄ Folders at no extra cost.
Monitor other infrastructure devices like Load Balancers, Temperature Sensors, IP Cameras, Printers & more. supports custom SNMP & WMI monitors.
Be the first to know before it affects your end user
- Spot network hiccups proactively. Get alerted through email, text message to your mobile phone, customizable dashboard view, Custom network maps & groups, web alerts, Smartphone GUI, alert escalation & more.
- Process network events viz., Windows event log, syslog and SNMP trap monitoring.
- Avert false positives using advanced fault management functionality viz., device dependency configuration, downtime scheduler and alarm suppression.
Troubleshoot and resolve network issues instantly
Live Network maps
- A live graphical representation of your complete network diagram that helps you quickly spot network performance bottlenecks.
Powerful network reports
Enterprise ready network management
Extend the power of OpManager
Deploy to production in minutes