Download NCM Plug-in Upgrade Pack
The latest version is 5960. If you are using an earlier version, you may move to the latest version. (README) (How do I find my build number?)
Note: NCM plug-in 5500 & above supports MS SQL as the back-end but needs OpManager version 8700 or above.
Instructions to apply the Upgrade Pack
- Shut down OpManager. (If OpManager is running as a service, stop the service from Control Panel > Services window)
- Take a copy of <opmanager-home>/mysql folder and save it somewhere. If something goes wrong with the upgrade, you may rely on the contents of the copy
- Run the script 'UpdateManager.bat in the <opmanager-home>/ncm/bin folder. This opens the Update Manager tool.
- Click "Install" and then click "Browse" to select the Upgrade Pack file (the .ppm file that you'd downloaded).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to apply the Service/Upgrade Pack.
- Once the upgrade is complete, start OpManager Server.
How do I find the build number of OpManager NCM plug-in?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on top right of NCM plug-in GUI
- Search for the 'Build Number'
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpManager to the latest version? Contact OpManager Support