Take Control of Sybase Monitoring
Applications Manager's Sybase monitoring feature monitors the availability and performance of Sybase ASE database servers. Applications Manager connects to the database source, monitor various metrics and also notifies through alarms, if the performance metrics are beyond a given threshold.
Applications Manager provides a web client that allows you to visualize Sybase monitoring data from your database tier alongside your application tiers. The Root Cause analysis window helps the operations team to troubleshoot performance problems quickly. Additionally the grouping capability helps you to group your databases based on the business process supported and helps the operations team to prioritize alarms as they are received.
Some of the components that are monitored in Sybase database are:
- Connection Statistics
- Memory Usage
- DB Information
- Current Statistics
- Current Process
- CPU, memory, disk utilization etc
Monitor Custom Sybase Database Queries
Additionally, Applications Manager also provides the ability to monitor any SQL Query of a Sybase Database by using the Database Query Monitoring capability. With this, a DBA can monitor additional performance metrics, monitor custom database tables and even monitor and expose Business Metrics to Line of Business Managers.
Sybase Monitoring Capabilities
- Out-of-the-box monitoring of Sybase availability and performance.
- Monitors performance statistics such as connection statistics, Memory Usage etc. alarms can be configured for these parameters.
- Based on the thresholds configured, notifications and alarms are generated. Actions are executed automatically based on configurations.
- Performance graphs and reports are available instantly. Reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- Delivers both historical and current Sybase performance metrics, delivering insight into the performance over a period of time.
Download and try the fully functional product version to know more about the Sybase database monitoring capability.