Software License Tracking
Manage Software licenses and understanding software license compliance with Asset Explorer. Getting information on the unauthorized software in the organization will help the asset managers to act proactively to curb illegal usage and problems associated with it.
Software License Management
- Supports all type of software licenses like OEM, concurrent, enterprise, free, named user, node locked, trial, CAL, volume and individual licenses.
- Get a complete picture of Purchased Vs installed software for managing the software licenses.
- Associate the minor versions and allocate software licenses for all your "Managed Software" in the network.
- Supports license agreements and notifies on the license expiry.
- Fetches Microsoft Windows and Office Keys during IT inventory audit.
Software License Compliance
- Maintains software license compliance and clearly tracks all the under-licensed, over-licensed and compliant software
- Sends alerts when an unauthorized software installation is detected, ensuring software compliance on an on-going basis.
- Supports sending bulk emails and notifying all users using prohibited software before your proceed with the uninstall process.
- Keep up-to-date software information and helps you save time during software audit process.