How to uninstall ME MDM App from the managed Android device?
This document will explain you about the steps involved in uninstalling the ME MDM App from the managed Android device.
You can uninstall the ME MDM App from the managed Android devices by following the steps mentioned below:
- On the managed mobile device, go to Settings.
- Navigate to Security.
- Select Device Administrator and disable it.
- Under Settings, go to Applications
- Select ManageEngine Desktop Central and Uninstall the ME MDM App.
You have successfully uninstalled the ME MDM App on the managed mobile device. Uninstalling the ME MDM App on the managed devices will result in the following
- All the profiles and Apps(only for Safe devices) that were installed using Desktop Central will be wiped out.
- This will not disturb any personal data other than the corporate data which has been distributed through Desktop Central.
- This device will no longer be managed by Desktop Central.