Free utility to open the command prompt of a remote computer and execute processes in that computer. To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Click the Remote Command Prompt Tool from the Launcher to invoke the tool.
- Specify the Domain / Workgroup name, user name and password to access the remote computer. Please note that the user name and password specified here should have the necessary privileges to access the remote computer.
- You can either specify the name of a remote computer name manually or if the domain setup is Active Directory, use the Browse button to select a particular computer from the domain. When you browse to select the remote computer, specify the following in the pop-up dialog.
- Specify the name of the Domain Controller and click Get Computers. It will list all the computers of that domain.
- Select a computer from the list and click OK.
- The selected computer will get displayed in the Computer Name field.
- Click Execute to bring the remote computer's command prompt.
- You can now execute the required command.