Hard Disk Space Monitor Tool
Free utility to retrieve the information about the Hard Disk like Partition/Drives, Volume Name, Total Size, Free Space, and File System. The Administrator can specify a common credential to perform this operation on multiple computers and can select the computers by specifying the Domain Controller.The results can be exported to a CSV or Text format for a later reference. To use this tool, follow the steps below:
- Click the Hard Disk Space Detector Tool tool from the Launcher to invoke the tool.
- Specify the Domain name, user name and password. Specify Workgroup name in the case of workgroup computers. Please note that the user name and password specified here should have the necessary privileges to do this operation in all the remote computers.
- You can either specify the computer names manually as comma separated or use the Browse icon to select the computer. When you browse to select the computers, specify the following in the pop-up dialog.
- Specify the name of the Domain Controller and click Get Computers. It will list all the computers of that domain.
- Select the Computers for which you wish to get the hard disk details and click OK.
- The selected computers will get added to the Computers field.
- Click Get Details to get the hard disk details in selected computers.