README for Build 57000
Enhancements & Bug Fixes between Build 5600 &57000
IP Address Manager
- IP Address Manager will now alert when the IP Utilization of a subnet falls below or exceeds the prescribed limit.
- Issue in showing duplicate IP Address in IP Address Manager has been fixed.
- Issue in not scanning all the IP Addresses of a subnet has been fixed.
- Issue in deleting all the subnets from the IP Address Manager tool has been fixed.
- Issue in maintaining the status of the IP Address in the IP Usage Summary report has been fixed in IP Address Manager tool.
- Issue in available IP addresses report has been fixed in IP Address Manager Tool.
- Performance of IP Address Manager has been increased by query optimization.
- Tool tip related issues has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the colum chooser when number of IPs managed is high has been fixed.
- Issue in cleaning up the old alerts has been fixed.
- A new column, DNS name, is added for Report view.
- Now Search with DNS name will return the result even if corresponding IP value is empty.
- Issue in changing the reserved static ip has been fixed.
- Issue in navigating the summary graph navigation has been fixed.
- Issue in checking the licensed IP Address count when adding a subnet has been fixed.
- Performance issue has been fixed in home page.
- Issue in rendering the view when the subnet count is high has been fixed.
- Issue in exporting IP Address Manager reports to PDF format has been fixed.
- Issue in adding a subnet has been fixed.
- Issue in synchronizing the data with the Active Directory has been fixed.
Switch Port Mapper
- Switch Port Mapper allows you to create custom columns for storing user-defined values both at the summary and port detail level.
- Switch Port Mapper search has been enhanced to include VLAN Name in the search string.
- Option to Telnet a switch has been added to the Tools within Switch Port Mapper.
- The switch port status 7 has been specifically handled for 3com switches.
- Issue in searching a VLAN ID in text format has been fixed.
- Option to exclude specific switch ports from the switch has been included.
- Issue in showing the VLAN details of Nortel Switches has been fixed.
- Performance of Switch Port Mapper has been increased by query optimization.
- Issue in exporting reports to PDF in the Switch Port Mapper tool has been fixed.
- New report has been introduced based on port operation status change time.
- Issue in saving the Alert configuration has been fixed.
- Group name of the switch will now be displayed in the alphebetical order..
- Switch Port Mapper now includes the VLAN details of Nortel Switches.
- New alert introduced to notify high port utilization.
- Issue in scanning the switches when the VLAN ID is too big has been fixed.
- Error in calculating ifSpeed value has been fixed.
- Option to get the current state of the switch port has been included.
- Issue in showing duplicate entries in Rogue Detection tool has been fixed.
- Option to delete all the discovered devices in the Rogue Detection tool has been included.
- New columns have been added: ifIndex,ifName,ifAliasName,VlanID.
- Issue in accessing Rogue Detection tool has been fixed.
Config File Manager
- Option to Import the Cisco Devices from a CSV file has been included in the Config File Manager.
- Option to add descriptions for the devices has been included in Config File Manager.
- Issue in sending normal alerts when no critical alerts are generated has been fixed in the Network Monitor tool.
- Option to import the device details to Network Monitor tool has been added.
- Email Alerting enhanced with alert escalation in Network Monitor Tool.
- Bandwidth Monitor Summary View now includes additional columns like Volume, Utilization, and Packets data.
- Option to edit the Interface Name added in Bandwidth Monitor tool.
- The unit of measurement of Volume and Speed will automatically get converted to their nearest units like KB/MB/GB and Kbps/Mbps/Gbps in the Bandwidth Monitor tool.
- Alert to notify when the device is down or when not responding to SNMP queries has been included in Bandwidth Monitor tool.
- User Access Control introduced - Create users in Technician roles who will have read-only access to the following tools - Switch Port Mapper, Network Monitor, Config File Manager, IP Address Manager, and Rogue Detection.
- Option to create custom reports has been included.
- Issue in exporting the complete data instead of the filtered data alone has been fixed.
- Scheduled Database backup has been added.
- Home Page Loading time decreased by query optimization.
- Issue in running OpUtils at port 80 has been fixed.
- Encoding issues in displaying non-Engilish data has been fixed.
- Confirm Password field included while changing the password.
- Issue in saving the alert configuration in Bandwidth Monitor tool has been fixed.
- Table navigation of all the view and reports enhanced with navigation links at the bottom of the table.
- Size to hold the "To Address" value in the database has been increased to accommodate multiple email addresses.