Applications Manager Integration
While monitoring your entire IT infrastructure with Applications Manager, make sure that it is tightly integrated with ServiceDesk Plus, a 100% web-based Help Desk & Asset Management Sofware. Applications Manager detects fault and performance problems in your applications and databases, and through integration with ServiceDesk Plus, enables automatic creation of incidents based on pre-defined error conditions. This alerts the appropriate ServiceDesk Plus technician to take corrective action.
- Define SLA rules to distinguish priority requests by
- Ability to create Ticket Profiles that can be applied to several devices.
- Ability to specify category, severity and technician information at the time of creating the profile. This eliminates the need for the Help Desk analyst to manually look at the ticket and then assign it to the appropriate technician.
- Auto ticket generation on failure of network devices or notifications sent by any application.
- Automatic case routing to the appropriate technician.
- Centralized tracking of all network failure related tickets.
- Instantaneous notification of network failures enables IT to ensure maximum Infrastructure availability.
- Get accurate hardware & software inventory information
- Know who is running prohibited software