Monitor your entire IT infrastructure using OpManager,
a powerful Network Monitoring
Software that is tightly integrated with ServiceDesk Plus.
OpManager detects fault and performance problems in your network
and through integration with ServiceDesk Plus, enables automatic
creation of incidents based on pre-defined error conditions.
This alerts the appropriate ServiceDesk Plus technician to
take corrective action.
Download the PDF version of the
- ServiceDesk Plus Integration Guide
ServiceDesk Plus offers the following features for easy knowledge
- Auto ticket generation on failure of network devices or notifications sent by any application.
- Automatic case routing to the appropriate technician.
- Centralized tracking of all network failure related tickets.
- Instantaneous notification of network failures enables IT to ensure maximum Infrastructure availability.
- Ability to create Ticket Profiles that can be applied to several devices.
- Ability to specify category, severity and technician information at the time of creating the profile. This eliminates the need for the Help Desk analyst to manually look at the ticket and then assign it to the appropriate technician.
. For reading the
HTML version, click here