This repository stores Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and on-premises Exchange backups. Exchange mailboxes can be exported into multiple PST files and stored in the local repository. In the same way, the Sharepoint or OneDrive files can be downloaded as a ZIP file and stored in this repository.
To add a local repository, follow the steps listed below.
- Navigate to the Admin tab > Administration > Backup Repository > Local.
- Click the Add Repository button in the top-right corner.
- Enter a name in the Repository Name field.
- Enter the local path where you wish to save the backups in the Repository Path field.
- If required, you can select Authentication and provide the credentials of a user who can read/write in the specified local path.
Once you have added a repository, you can view the following details:
- Repository name
- Repository path
- Space occupied by backups
- Storage capacity of the repository
- Space available in the repository
- Status of the connected repository
You can also perform the following operations:
Rename an existing repository
- Click the icon under the Actions column of the repository to change the name of the repository.
- Modify the name of the repository and click Save.
Enable or disable a repository
- Click the or icon under the Actions column of the repository that you wish to enable or disable.
Delete an existing repository
- Click the icon under the Actions column of the repository that you wish to delete.