Azure Active Directory
Select a tenant to view all information related to the backup and recovery operations carried out in the particular tenant. To alternate between multiple tenants, click the Tenant drop-down box in the top-left and select the tenant for which you would like to see the information.
Once you have selected a tenant, you can view the following information:
- The total number of objects backed up in the tenant
- The total number of Azure AD users objects backed up in the tenant
- The total number of active Azure AD objects backed up in the tenant
- The total number of other Azure objects backed up in the tenant. You can click the to see the different objects backed up.
Once a tenant has been configured, you can trigger backups at any time right from the dashboard by clicking on the Backup Now at the top-right corner of the screen.
Click the Backup or Recovery tab of the Azure AD segment to view the follwoing information.
- A graphical representation of the number of objects backed up or restored and time at which the operation was run.
- A tabular column below shows the number of objects backed up or restored
- Clicking on the number of objects backed up opens the restore tab corresponding to that particular backup, where it lists all the objects backed up in the cycle.
- Clicking on the number of objects restored opens a window with specifics of attribute name, the restored value and old value for the object restored. Click OK to exit the pop up window.
- The status of the backup/restore/rollback operation performed, which can hold any of the below values;
- Date and time when the backup/restore operation commenced and the time taken to complete the operation.