The dashboard view provides a quick snapshot of the information related to the objects in your Active Directory (AD) environment.
Click the Domain drop-down at the top-left and select a domain to view all the information related to the backup and recovery operations carried out in the particular domain. You can also select All to view information about all the configured domains.
You can view the following information about your AD environment:
- You can view when the next backup is scheduled at the top right corner of the dashboard. Click Backup now to trigger the next backup cycle immediately. In the popup that appears, choose the backup type (full backup or incremental backup) from the Backup Type dropdown.
- In the dashboard tiles, you can view the total number of objects, users, active users, and all other objects. The values in these tiles will automatically update when a backup or restore operation is performed.
- Clicking on the All Objects drop-down in Other Objects will display a list of object types and the number of objects in each type.
- In the Active Directory License Details section, you can view the number of subscribed users, the number of licenses used, and the remaining licenses.
- In the Backup Summary section, you can view a graphical representation of the number of backups performed, when the backups were performed, the type of backup (full backup or incremental backup), and the number of objects backed up in each backup operation.
- In the Restore Summary section, you can view a graphical representation of the number of restore operations performed, when these restore operations were performed, the type of recovery operation (restore or rollback), and the number of objects restored during each action.
- In the Operations Summary section, you can view the summary of operations performed, the number of objects, when these operations started, the domain in which these operations took place, who initiated them, and the status (success or failed) of the operation.
- In the Attention Required section, you can view the alerts or notifications of the backup or restore operations performed.
- In the Active Directory Repository Usage section, you can view the details of the repository usage and the free space available in the repositories.