SAML Authentication for AppCreator
ManageEngine AppCreator is equipped to integrate with SAML-based identity provider (IdP). This facilitates your users to use their existing credentials to log into your organization's AppCreator applications.
- Access your AppCreator web client.
- Click the Setup icon near the top-right corner. The Setup page will appear.
- Select SAML Authentication under User Management.
- Enter your IdP's login URL.
- Enter your IdP's logout URL.
- Enter your IdP's URL where users can reset their password.
- Select the required algorithm. This will be used to secure the user's credentials while it is exchanged between AppCreator and the IdP.
- Upload the certificate containing your IdP's public key. This helps AppCreator validate the response it receives from the IdP.
- Click Save.
- Following this, you'll be able to download the logout certificate and metadata, which you'll have to use in your IdP:
Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) is a Single Sign On (SSO) solution created by Microsoft. AD FS manages authentication through a proxy service hosted between Active Directory (AD) and the target application (Creator app). Learn how to configure AD FS using SAML