CloudSpend mobile application
Optimize your cloud costs by adopting best practices, like implementing chargebacks, reserving capacity, and rightsizing resources—all on the go with our CloudSpend application. Use the CloudSpend mobile app to quickly access information about your cloud infrastructure and review alerts and notifications. You can also identify and eliminate cloud resource wastage in your multi-cloud environment from your Android or iOS device.
CloudSpend offers you the following benefits:
- View an easy-to-understand dashboard with preconfigured chart widgets. You can also export dashboard views in PDF form and share them with your team members.
- Analyze your cost account expenses or budget in your preferred currency to understand your spending patterns on a regional basis.
- Drill down and analyze your cloud costs by adding filters like subscriptions, resource groups, services, resource types, user-defined and system-generated tags, and dates. You can also receive a detailed cloud cost analysis at each resource level.
- Implement effective chargebacks in a multi-cloud setup by using Business Units to group and understand cloud costs accrued by different teams, projects, departments, subscriptions, resource groups, services, and system- and user-defined tags.
- Customize your cloud cost analysis with Tag Profiles. You can combine and create tags for efficient infrastructure management.
- Set custom budgets for your cloud cost account, Business Unit, or any tagged resource to prevent unexpected costs.
- Schedule and customize reports to be delivered to multiple contacts.
- Forecast your cloud costs and create a budget based on the forecasted value.
- Integrate with Site24x7 Alarms to get notified about budget breaches.
- Receive notifications through your preferred channels using Site24x7's third-party integrations with apps such as Slack, Jira, and Microsoft Teams.
- Rightsize your resources through IT automation.