How do I block USB devices using Device Control Plus?
Follow the below steps to block USB devices using Device Control Plus
- Start Device Control Plus console and go to --> Policies --> Create policy.
- You will find a list of removable devices supported by Device Control Plus. Against each device type, you can select the type of access you want to provide respectively.
- To block a device, click on the device type, select block.
- You may also block connection bus of CDROM via USB and SCSI based on your preference.
- Click Save and Publish or Save as Draft.
By performing these steps, all devices of the selected type will be blocked. If you want to grant access to certain devices of the same type, you can add those devices to the trusted device list.