1. Will Data risk assessment be covered with the File server auditing module?
No. The Data risk assessment module requires a license to be purchased separately from the File server auditing license.
2. I have a cluster; should I license the cluster or the nodes?
For auditing clusters, it is adequate to license just the nodes.
3. Can I audit standalone workstations after buying a file server auditing license?
Yes. You can audit workstations using the file server auditing license.
4. What happens after the free trial ends?
At the end of the free trial of DataSecurity Plus, your data and setup remains intact. You can purchase a license as needed from the online store.
5. Can I purchase just the Data risk assessment module without the File server auditing module (and vice versa)?
DataSecurity Plus' File server auditing, Data risk assessment, and Data leak prevention components can be purchased and used either alone or together. If you want to trial a specific solution, just contact us.
6. Will File Analysis be covered with the File Server Auditing module?
Yes, the File Analysis module is bundled along with the File Server Auditing module, but the amount of data (TB) analyzed by File Analysis will be equivalent to the number file servers configured under the file server auditing component. For example, if five servers are licensed for file auditing, 5TB of data can be analyzed by File Analysis free of cost. Any further requirement for File Analysis has to be licensed separately.
You can also purchase the different modules available in DataSecurity Plus as standalone solutions. Learn more.