How do I change my password?
ADSelfService Plus offers a secure interface for changing your passwords, while making sure that your password meets your organization’s security policies.
Change Windows Active Directory passwords
- Log in to the ADSelfService Plus user portal, and go to the Change Password tab.
- Enter your existing Active Directory or domain password in the Old Password field.
- Provide a New Password, and re-enter it in the Confirm New Password field. Make sure your new password meets the complexity requirements.
- Click Change Password.
Change enterprise app passwords
You can change your enterprise application account password, including credentials for Office 365, G Suite, and Salesforce, without changing your Active Directory password; simply select the targeted account on the Change Password page.
You can also synchronize the Active Directory password change across all connected enterprise applications.
- Before you can change your password for an enterprise application, you need to link your Windows Active Directory account with that enterprise application account. Click here to learn more.
- Only your admin decides which users can access this feature.
Change your password from a mobile device
ADSelfService Plus allows you to change passwords from:
- An Android or iOS mobile app.
- Mobile browsers.
- Open the ADSelfService Plus mobile app.
- Tap Login.
- Enter your Username and Password. Select a domain from the drop-down menu, and tap Login. If your administrator chose to hide the domain field, you can simply move on to the next step.
- The Change Password screen will open. Enter your old password and a new password in the respective fields. Retype the new password in the Confirm Password field as well.
- Tap Change.
Your request has been submitted to the ADSelfService Plus technical support team. Our technical support people will assist you at the earliest.
Need technical assistance?
Enter your email ID
Talk to experts