Free Hyper-V Server Configuration Tool
Configure Hyper-V virtual server resources such as CPU, RAM,disk space, boot sequence and execute power operations of the virtual machines remotely using using the Free Hyper-V Configuration Tool. The tool also lets you monitor the host server's utilization details such as CPU, storage, memory and network Rx/Tx traffic in real-time.
Configure Hyper-V Virtual Servers
- Power Operation - Execute power operation such as on, off, pause and suspend on Hyper-V virtual servers
- Boot Sequence - Change the start-up boot sequence of each Hyper-V virtual servers
- CPU Configuration - Configure number of processors for each VM
- RAM Configuration - Allocate RAM in 2 ways namely fixed and flexible. With fixed RAM allocation, you allocate a fixed cpapcity for each VM whereas with flexible RAM allocation, you can set memory buffer, minimum startup and maximum RAM values for each virtual machine
- Hard Disk Configuration - Expand the hard disk size or clone the virtual hard disk in the same location
Hyper-V Host Server Monitoring
- View CPU utilization and usage distribution, memory, disk and network utilization of the host server
- Get to know the host server OS version, the number of virtual servers running on the host machine and its up time
For comprehensive Hyper-V monitoring features, visit OpManager - the best-in-class network and server monitoring software.
- Automatic discovery and classification.
- Active inventory tracking and resource allocation.
- Real-time topology map.
- Instant fault notifications.