VM Configuration Free Tool - Configure VMware ESX Servers
Configure VMware Virtual server (VM) resources such as CPU, RAM, execute Power operations and change the name of the VM's using the free VMware Configuration Tool. Monitor CPU usage and view memory, provisioned storage, and network adapter details of VMware host server and its VMs.
VM Configuration tool is easy to use and offers the following.
- RAM Configuration - Increase/Decrease the RAM capacity of VM.
- CPU Configuration – Configure number of CPUs, resource limits and reserved attributes for VM.
- Power on, suspend, off, reset and rename VM from remote.
VMware ESX Management
- Monitor CPU usage and view memory, provisioned storage and network adapter details of VMware host server and its VMs.
- View the events of all virtual machine under the host.