Free Windows Service Monitoring Tool
Free ManageEngine Windows Service Monitor helps monitor Exchange Server, SharePoint services, MySQL services, MSSQL services, DHCP services and more. Monitor up to 5 custom services simultaneously.
Windows Service Monitoring
- Monitor all the services that are running on a Windows server
- Configure/modify status of services to start or stop or restart state
- Change start-up mode of windows services to Auto or Manual or Disabled mode
Custom Windows Services Monitoring
- Manually add up to five custom services in addition to the default Windows services monitored
- View the status of the services as a graph
- Monitor the Status of the service, the Startup Type and the authentication (Logon As )details of the Windows Server
- Delete/refresh the windows server added
During the restart of the tool, it automatically connects to the server and populates the services. Start monitoring Windows services and ensure it is running smoothly. Try now!
For in-depth server monitoring features, head to OpManager the best-in-class network and server monitoring software.
- Real-time server monitoring and management.
- Server performance and availability monitoring.
- Services and processes monitoring.
- URL, websites and applications monitoring.