Site groups in SharePoint Online are a crucial aspect of organizing and securing your SharePoint sites. They allow you to effortlessly manage permissions for a set of users and groups at once, by grouping them under a single site group and configuring its permissions.
Create SharePoint site groups effortlessly with M365 Manager Plus:
M365 Manager Plus allows you to create SharePoint Online site groups in just a few clicks, without having to jump through multiple admin portals or pages. You can configure all details, such as allowing members to view group memberships, allowing requests to join or leave the group, the group membership, and the site to assign the group to, from a single page.
M365 Manager Plus also provides fully customizable templates that you can use to preconfigure all the standard values and settings, and save them. At the time of creation, all you need to do is update the variables, like the group name, and you're set.
Here's what you need to do:
- Log in to M365 Manager Plus admin console.
- Navigate to the Management tab and click SharePoint Management in the left pane.
- Select SharePoint Group Creation under Group Management to create a SharePoint site group.
- Select the Microsoft 365 Tenant to which this site group is to be added, and provide the name, conditions, and other details.
- Click Apply once you are done filling out all details in the three tabs.
Highlights of M365 Manager Plus
- Bulk management: Manage mailboxes, users, sites, groups, and contacts effortlessly in bulk.
- Extensive reports: Gain a thorough understanding of your environment in Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and other Microsoft 365 services with detailed reports.
- Intense auditing: Keep tabs on the most granular user activities in your Microsoft 365 environment.
- Real-time notifications: Receive instant email notifications about critical activities.
- Constant monitoring: Monitor the health and performance of Microsoft 365 features and endpoints around the clock.
- Customizable help desk roles: Create custom roles with any combination of reporting, management, and auditing tasks. Assign these roles to non-administrative users to reduce the workload of Microsoft 365 admins.
To learn more tips and tricks that can simplify your Microsoft 365 tasks, click here.