Welcome to Zero to Cybersecurity. We created this collection of resources for cybersecurity professionals around the world to get in-depth knowledge on creating a robust security strategy in this ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
Following a course-like structure, we've categorized over 15 of our best resources into 5 major sections to make it easier for you to consume.
The sections included in this collection are:
- Understanding the cybersecurity landscape
- Common attacks and how they work?
- Basics of auditing and reporting
- Incident detection and response
- Managing your compliance
- Securing your cloud - Coming soon
Who can enrol for this?
This collection is for anyone who is currently working under the following and related job titles:
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- System/Network Administrator
- Security Architect
- Compliance Manager/Analyst
- Cybersecurity Consultant
- Chief Information Security Officer
What will you learn?
- 1. How the entire cybersecurity landscape is changing rapidly, threats you should be aware of and how to safeguard your assets from cyberattacks.
- 2. 15+ common attack types that organizations should be aware of and how you can detect them in your network.
- Golden and silver ticket attacks
- Credential dumping attacks
- DOS attacks
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
Some of them are:
Note: If you already know a few concepts, you can always revisit them through this course to clear any doubts.