Often important information or documents are sent as email attachments. Hence, it is vital to choose and decide on the right policies to be applied on the attachments. You can configure the attachments to be private or public, to scrutinize how the users can open, view, send or receive attachments depending on the networks used. You can use the Set-OrganizationConfig and Set-OwaMailboxPolicy cmdlets for this purpose. M365 Manager Plus helps you to monitor the set attachment policies closely using simple and intuitive reports.
About M365 Manager Plus and OWA attachment policies
M365 Manager Plus is a comprehensive Microsoft 365 reporting, management, monitoring, auditing, and alerting tool. It offers reports on Outlook attachment policies which you can generate, schedule and export easily. To generate attachment policy reports, follow the steps given below:
- Login to M365 Manager Plus.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Navigate to Exchange Online > OWA & Mobile Reports > OWA Reports.
- Choose the OWA Attachment Policies or OWA Attachment Policy by Users report.
- Select the corresponding Microsoft 365 Tenant.
- Click on Generate Now.
Note: Using the Export As option available on the top-right corner, you can export this report in CSV, HTML, PDF or XLSX formats.
Why M365 Manager Plus?
- Reports with advanced features: Offers 700+ pre-configured reports with attribute and condition-based filters. The reports are geolocation-enabled.
- Historical data and storage: Generates reports evenfor data that is older than 180 days. The audit logs can be stored for an indefinite period.
- Customizable dashboard: Offers customizable dashboards to help you get a quick peek at the summarized data. These dashboards can also be embedded in your web pages to enable constant monitoring.
- Report scheduler: Reports can be scheduled to be generated and emailed to the stakeholders at regular intervals. This reduces the arduous job of manual report generation.
- Report exporting: Reports can be exported to PDF, XLSX, HTML, or CSV formats and saved in the local computer for future reference.
- Templates and automation: Helps manage Microsoft 365 objects like users, contacts and groups in bulk. Create templates for user provisioning and automating other Microsoft 365 tasks.
- Customizable templates: Set rules to auto-populate fields and create your own custom naming formats and password policies for the templates.
- Secure delegation: Delegate the task of report generation to technicians and IT staffs without giving them elevated rights and access over Microsoft 365 objects. Create your own custom roles with just enough granular permission.
- Virtual tenants: Create customizable virtual tenants, and delegate it to the technicians to perform help desk activities.
To learn more about how M365 Manager Plus simplifies complex Microsoft 365 issues, click here.