Here's how to set and edit permissions in Microsoft Teams:
- Select the desired team and click More options *** → Manage team.
- Navigate to the Settings tab and check or uncheck the permissions you want to use.
Manage your Teams efficiently with M365 Manager Plus
M365 Manager Plus is an extensive Microsoft 365 tool used for reporting, managing, monitoring, auditing, and creating alerts for critical activities. It allows you to set and edit permissions for your Teams environment in a jiffy. Administrators can also update permissions for multiple teams at once using CSV files.
Here's how to do it:
- Log in to the M365 Manager Plus admin console.
- Click the Management tab and select Team Management under Microsoft Teams.
- Select Update Team under Team Tasks.
- Select True to enable and False to disable the desired permissions from the drop-down.
- Upload a CSV file with the object ID of all the teams you wish to incorporate these changes in.
- Click Import.
That's it! You've successfully updated the permissions for the necessary teams.
Highlights of M365 Manager Plus
- Bulk management: Manage mailboxes, users, groups, and contacts effortlessly in bulk.
- Extensive reports: Gain a thorough understanding of your environment in Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, and other Microsoft 365 services with detailed reports.
- Intense auditing: Keep tabs on even the most granular user activities in your Microsoft 365 environment.
- Real-time notifications: Receive instant email notifications about critical activities.
- Constant monitoring: Monitor the health and performance of Microsoft 365 features and endpoints around the clock.
- Customizable help desk roles: Create custom roles with any combination of reporting, management, and auditing tasks and assign them to non-administrative users to reduce the workload of Microsoft 365 admins.
To learn more tips and tricks that can simplify your Microsoft 365 tasks, click here.