SharePoint Admin Center would be a better option compared to OneDrive Admin Center to manage sharing in OneDrive. SharePoint Admin Center has advanced settings and also provides you with a single console to manage bothOneDrive and SharePoint. This way, you need not dart between two admin centers to manage settings.
Highlights of SharePoint Admin Center:
- Limits sharing by domain.
- Allows only users in specific security groups to share externally.
- Allows guests to share items they do not own.
- Decides whether external users must sign in with the same account to which invitations were sent and many more.
Click here to learn more about the features available in SharePoint admin center that will help you manage sharing within OneDrive efficiently.
Get detailed insights into OneDrive changes with M365 Manager Plus:
M365 Manager Plus is an extensive Microsoft 365 tool used for reporting, managing, monitoring, auditing, and creating alerts for critical activities. With this solution, Microsoft 365 admins can get valuable insights into OneDrive consumption, audit file/folder activities and perform several other administrative tasks which in turn, would aid efficient management. Here's all you can do with M365 Manager Plus:
- Create custom alerts for admin/user activities and receive real-time email alerts with meticulous details on the action that triggered the alert.
- Get insightful reports on OneDrive activities such as files accessed, file modifications, uploads, downloads, sharing activities, user activities and many more.
- Track file and folder activities in OneDrive for Business, in real time. You can also create your own auditing profile to scrutinize specific operations.
- Monitor the health status (current status of the service and details about service disruptions and outages) and performance of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and download the trial version here.