Issue: You may face one of the following voice mail issues in Teams:
- Voicemails are not delivered in Outlook, Teams, and Skype for Business clients.
- Only internal users' voicemails are received.
- Voicemails from PSTN endpoints (telephones) are not delivered.
Solution: You may try one of the following solutions to fix the issues stated above:
- Check whether exchange transport layer rules are enabled as they affect the delivery of email messages, since Cloud Voice Mail (CVM) service now supports transport layer rules. If a transport rule analyzes the SPF as a failure, the email delivery will be as per the configured transport rule.
- If you are using third-party email systems, you can change the mail protection filter of the third-party email system to use the "P1 sender address" to facilitate the delivery of the voicemails.
To read more on voicemail issues and workarounds, click here
Manage Microsoft Teams with M365 Manager Plus.
M365 Manager Plus can help you effectively manage your Teams environment. It is a complete Microsoft 365 administrative solution that offers an extensive set of features to effortlessly manage Microsoft Teams from a single, user-friendly console.
Bulk management: Create, update and delete teams, channels, team members, team policies, and more, in bulk by importing a simple CSV file.
Detailed reporting: Gain deep insights into team sizes, user activity, device usage, and more, with pre-configured reports.
Granular auditing: Detect unusual activities or events by auditing team creation, user sign-ins, channel creation, and more.
24x7 monitoring: Ensure around-the-clock monitoring of Microsoft Teams' features and endpoints.
Instant alerting: Get real-time notifications for critical events via email. Configure custom alert profiles for Microsoft Teams activities.
Task automation: Automate repetitive management tasks with customized automation policies to save time and enhance productivity.
Help desk delegation: Create custom help desk roles and delegate Teams management, auditing, and more, to non-admin users to reduce admin workload.
To know more about managing your Microsoft 365 environment using M365 Manager Plus, click here.