Mobile device management for Android.
Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP enables system administrators to manage mobile Android devices running version 2.2 and above. In the era of smart phones and tablets, Android device management is no longer a challenging task.
This Android mobile device management (MDM) software empowers administrators to monitor, manage, audit, and secure corporate data on those devices. It also offers advanced controls and enhanced Android MDM capabilities for Samsung Knox devices.
- Over-the-air (OTA) device enrollment.
- Register devices based on ownership.
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode (OTP)
- Enroll multiple devices for the same user.
- Enroll in bulk with Samsung Knox enrollment and Android Near Field Communication (NFC) enrollment techniques.
- Create and enforce policies and restrictions.
- Restrict the use of camera, bluetooth, browser, and more for increased security.
- Segregate Android devices based on whether they are corporate or personally owned (BYOD), and apply appropriate policies and restrictions.
- Manage and distribute both in-house and Play Store apps.
- Fetch reports to monitor the status of apps installed on the device.
- Publish apps on an app catalog for users to choose and install by themselves.
- Separate blocklisted and allowlisted apps. Learn More
- Customize device passcodes, from simple to complicated, according to the need of the organization.
- Remotely lock the device to prevent any mishaps.
- Perform remote alarm to identify any lost devices.
- Perform remote wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Perform corporate wipe to erase confidential corporate data such as e-mails, documents etc.
Audits and reports:
- Perform assertive monitoring by generating updated reports on the status of the Android devices.
- Generate customized reports based on criteria such as apps by devices, devices by model, etc.