How to automatically distribute contacts to Android devices?
In certain cases, you might want the user devices to contain vital contacts of the organizations. To add these contacts manually becomes cumbersome for Administratots. Using MDM MSP, you can distribute contacts to Android devices by configuring Exchange policy.
- On the MDM MSP server, click on Device Mgmt from the top menu and select Profiles from the left pane.
- Click on Create Profile and select Android from the dropdown. Provide a name to identify the profile and click on Continue.
- Select Exchange ActiveSync from the list of suported policies and configure the policy as explained here.
- Before saving the profile, expand Settings and ensure you select Contacts from the Sync option, present under Sync Settings.
- Save and Publish the profile. This profile can then be distributed to devices and/or groups.