Download Service Packs and Hotfix
We recommend users to move to the latest version build #10.1.2306.8 (See what's new)
|If your build number is
||Upgrade to build number
||SHA256 Checksum hash value
|91030 to 91110
|| Download and upgrade to 92000 .
|92000 to 92951
|| Download and upgrade to 10.1.2006.12 .
|10.1.2006.12 to 10.1.2306.7
|| Download and upgrade to 10.1.2306.8 .
For Android agent release notes, refer to this link.
For iOS agent release notes, refer to this link.
Instructions to apply Service Packs & Hotfixes
NOTE: If you have to install intermediate service packs and hotfixes to install the latest version, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager after every PPM installation. Also, installing Service Packs doesn't affect the device enrollment/management or device-MDM server communication.
- Stop Mobile Device Manager Plus through Start --> Programs --> ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus --> Stop Mobile Device Manager Plus
- Important: Take a backup of the Mobile Device Manager Plus installation directory (<Install_Dir>/MDMServer) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <MDMP_Home>/bin directory.
- Click 'Browse' and select the .ppm file you have downloaded.
- Click 'Install' to install the service pack/hotfix. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack/hotfix is fully installed.
NOTE: If you have to install intermediate service packs and hotfixes to install the latest version, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager after every PPM installation
- Click 'Close' and then click 'Exit' to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Now start Mobile Device Manager Plus.