Radius Server Settings
Radius server settings
Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) is a client/server protocol. The communication between a remote access server and a central server to authenticate and authorize dial-in users is done using RADIUS. It then grants them access to the required system or service.
Configuring RADIUS server settings
- Click on the "Radius Server Settings" tab under User Management in Network Configuration Manager.
- Enter the server's IP Address in the 'Server IP' field.
- Next, enter the Authentication Port number of the server.
- Enter the 'Server Secret' that has been configured in the RADIUS Server.
- Select the required protocol from the drop down.
- Click the radio button to set the number of times the Authentication process has to be reiterated.
- Click 'Save' and the RADIUS server settings will be updated.