How to add a credential Rule?
Follow the steps given below to add a credential rule:
- Go to Config Automation > Credentials > Credential Rules
- Click on the add icon on top right of the grid
- Enter a name for the new rule
- Add a description to the rule (Optional)
- Select the device selection type (Device group or Criteria)
- Select the device groups if device group is selected in the previous step
- If the Criteria option is selected then create a selection criteria for the device
- To create a criteria, the user needs to select a parameter, a condition and a value.
- Multiple criteria rows can be added by clicking the add button in front of the criteria row.
- A criteria pattern will be automatically created and the criteria will be applied accordingly
- While creating multiple criteria rows, the user has to select the join operator between two rows that can be AND or OR
- Once the device selection type is set, please select a credential profile and the protocol that needs to be applied from the credential profile, if a device
- fulfills the criteria for the rule
- Click on save