How to import devices from a CSV file for the latest Network Configuration Manager version?
- Create a CSV file with the details of name/ip address of the device, display name and device type.
- Click on Setting > Discovery > Network Discovery to go to the Device Discovery page.
- Select CSV File Import option.
- Browse and load the CSV file.
- Once it gets loaded, you will see field details, 'Configure fields from CSV file'.
- The file is parsed and the headers are shown on the right hand side.
- Once you see the headers for each row, you can map the required fields to the csv file.
- After configuring the fields, select appropriate credentials from the list of available SNMP credentials, if the credentials are not pre-configured, you can always use the Add Credential button to add new credentials.
- Click 'Discover' and the discovery will start.
Note: DeviceName/IP header is a must for CSV file and other header fields are optional.