How to see REST Configlets execution Results?
Please follow the steps given below to check the result of REST Configlets Execution.
- Go to Config Automation > Configlets > REST Configlets History (In case of OPM or NFA, this option is available under Settings > NCM > Configlets > REST Configlets History)
- Here we can see the list of Configlets Execution with their status.
- We can also click on any of the rows to see detailed information in the sub grid.
- In the sub grid, we can click on pdf or csv icons to get a report with the device response.
- Alternatively, we can click on the sub grid row to open a slide with the device response and also to see the difference between the object values before and after execution (Difference is available only in case of edit).