Build No - 123053 - January 19, 2018
- OpManager: Under business views, the link traffic status colors did not change based on the utilization previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In the business view widget, the links to access the devices were missing. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Auto-refresh was not working for the dashboards when any tabs from Applications under Servers were clicked. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In Business Views created in before version 12(old UI), during mouse over, the device details pop-up in the dashboard continued to display until the page was refreshed(in version 12 and above). This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously there was no option to change the name of the Rack and Floor View. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: The issue with the Business view widget resizing is fixed now.
- OpManager: While accessing OpManager web client from remote servers, there was a time discrepancy issue with graph and data display when hosted on UTC time zone. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Link Properties of Business Views, while getting status from NFA The color of the connection mismatched with that of the legend. While clicking on the connection if the utilization was 5% for IN and 11% for OUT, the connection was displayed in green instead of blue. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Business View, upon mouse rollover on NFA links, it did not display the selected data type in the link Properties of the connection. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Business View, NFA Source and destination links were not retained while editing the link. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In Network discovery, the addition of Partition and disk space monitors failed for CLI credentials. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In VLAN graphs, the data displayed in the graph was not in order. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Monitoring tab, in Performance monitors, the description was not displayed for custom monitors. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Monitoring tab, in Performance monitors "Delete" option is now added to custom monitors.
- OpManager: In Device rediscovery, Unmanaged devices cannot be rediscovered now.
- OpManager: In Quick Configuration Wizard, Dependency devices listing was not sorted previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In Device Templates, the issue with matching SysOID criteria and Custom OID criteria are fixed now.
Build No - 123052 - January 17, 2018
- OpManager, NetFlow Analyzer, Network Configuration Manager, Firewall Analyzer and OpUtils: The possibility to fetch user details through ConfServlet has been fixed and is secured now.
- NetFlow: Schedule reports for report period as "Previous Week" shows data for current week. This issue has been fixed now.
Build No - 123051 - January 12, 2018
- OpManager: Previously, under group chat option, the Business view users were able to see the alarm discussions for all devices including the devices for which they had no access to. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, the Discussions option under group chat had an issue in viewing the full thread. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in Business view option, the devices, which were not monitored, were showing their status as clear. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the option to edit a link in a Business view was not working. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, the Business view status under maps which showed "wrong severity" is fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, in business view option, the list view device status was displayed as "unknown" instead of unmanaged. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, in business view option, the map view device status was displayed as "unmanaged" instead of "device not monitored". This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Maps, the device status was displayed as "clear" instead of the "device not monitored" in the graph of business views. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123050 - January 9, 2018
- Under Alarms tab, I18N for "No Data" & "No Alarms for selected Period" was not present previously. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Reports, the sorting feature was not working. When the first column (min) was sorted, the other columns (max,avg) change randomly. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, sorting feature did not work for device names in the "DISK USAGE BY DRIVES" report. This issue is now fixed.
- Under reports, while selecting the "last date" in the monthly schedule, the scheduler was not able to identify the last date for that particular month. This issue is now fixed.
- After upgrading to the latest version, the scheduled reports were not listed. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123049 - January 8, 2018
- OpUtils: Filters have been added in the device snapshot pages of Ports and IP Address.
- OpUtils: 4249914 - Under reports, the "Export" option is now more visible on the top of the page.
- OpUtils: Previously in the rogue dashboard, 1000 recently discovered devices were displayed. Because of this, the page loading time had increased. This issue is fixed by reducing the number of recently discovered devices from 1000 to 100.
- OpUtils: Under Inventory, wrong tab details were displayed under sub filters, in the left side of the page. This is now fixed.
- OpUtils: 3740821 - Under port snapshot page, the field "Physical Location" can now be edited.
- OpUtils: 4120052 - Previously, DHCP Scopes scanning was not completed due to null values in clientinfo. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Previously, when license count was 3, users were able to add 4 users (Including admin), but then OpUtils displayed the license activation page in the next login session. This issue is now fixed to add only 3 users including admin.
- OpUtils: After deleting DHCP, the page was not refreshed. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under IP address tab in the inventory, the asset tag data was missing previously. This is now fixed.
Build No - 123048 - January 5, 2018
- OpManager: The Delete/Exit action performed on any process template was executed on all the process templates with the same name but different path arguments. This has been fixed, and now the action will be performed only on that specific process.
- OpManager: Language localization has been done for threshold column values inside the performance monitors Page
- OpManager: Under downtime widgets, the downtime of URLs, services, devices, WAN Links were displayed as zero seconds. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: For default virtual reports, the user was able to view devices that he did not have access to. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: In some cases, the discovery of HyperV-Servers failed when the same HyperV-Server was deleted and discovered again in a short span of time.This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If the user tried to dissociate all the devices associated to a certain Windows Service Monitor, a false alert was displayed to the user to select at least one monitor. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new windows service monitor from the device snapshot page, the consecutive value and restart actions value were set to default values for the already associated monitors to that device.This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: It was not possible for the user to add any recently deleted VMware/HyperV/Xen monitor to that specific vendor based virtual server from the snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: HyperV specific monitors were added to the normal physical server for Microsoft devices from device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While mapping any new device that was monitored in OpManager to "Not Monitored VM's" in a vCenter/ESX Server snapshot page, the existing display name of that device was changed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new windows service monitor from the device snapshot page by getting a new list from the actual device, the existing associated monitors were deleted from the OpManager when those monitors were not available in the actual device. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The inconsistency in allowing some special characters in the URL Display when added during CSV file Import and from the web client is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, while adding URL monitors, the value 0 was allowed for "Time-Out" and "Consecutive Times" field. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While associating a URL Template to the device using RuleEngine, the consecutive time value for the monitor was not updated. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: While configuring a URL monitor from the device snapshot page and the URL template page, the "Request Parameters" field did not accept more than one parameter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the Application Monitors page, for AD/Exchange/MSSQL value with repeated digits for threshold or poll interval fields were not allowed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously language localization was not done for the "Path Not Found" text while executing "Test Monitor" from the "Add Folder Monitor" page. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123047 - January 4, 2018
- NetFlow: The framework for mail generation in NetFlow Analyzer has been revamped.
- NetFlow: The issue with licensing in attacks has been fixed.
- NetFlow: In Attacks module, time zone has been added in message for SMS alert.
- NetFlow: Language translation issue in Attacks snapshot has been fixed now.
Build No - 123046 - January 2, 2018
- OpManager: 4085539 Previously "Export to PDF" and "Export to XLS" option was missing in script monitors' graph. This has been added now.
- OpManager: 4283982 Previously users were able to connect to the device terminal only for routers and switches. Now, the device terminal can be connected from OpManager's device snapshot page, if the NCM credentials are available.
- OpManager: Earlier users were able to edit syslogs while the forwarder was running. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4277543 While associating script templates, devices can now be sorted by "device name".
- OpManager: 4271014 Linux memory utilization command has been changed to support Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- General: SQL injection vulnerabilities in unauthenticated servlets has been fixed.
- General: 4409775 The HTTP PUT method is now blocked, in Tomcat and the vulnerability is fixed.(Refer - CVE-2017-12617)
Build No - 123045 - December 28, 2017
- Firewall: i-FILTER Version10 device logs support.
- Firewall: Previously drill down option was available for tables only. Now user can drill down graph and see relevant data in reports.
- Firewall: X and Y axis labels added in all graphs.
- Firewall: In Live Syslog viewer, Filter option provided for source IP. Now Live Viewer page can be filtered to show syslogs from a single firewall.
- Firewall: In Inventory drill down page, start and end time is shown near clock icon for all time periods.
- Firewall: System settings page is added to Settings. This includes General and Logging configurations.
- Firewall: Previously when custom time period was selected, the time range was not shown. Now the issue is fixed and proper time range is shown.
- Firewall: No data in all reports for Sonicwall Device. The issue was, few logs had large duration value. Due to this, an error occurred and data was not dumped. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Live traffic drill down data was fetched for a full day before. Now the issue is fixed and 5 min time criteria are applied to fetch data.
- Firewall: Under Credential Profile page, newly added devices are included. Now user can create Credential Profiles for all Supported Devices.
- Firewall: Added i18n support for Graph labels and other reports.
- Firewall: Disabling VDOM in User Config Page deletes all device rules configured. Now the issue is fixed.
- Firewall: Empty table issue while sorting column in Traffic Trend Report is fixed.
- OpManager: In interface snapshot page, the Schedule option under reports have been added to Bandwidth Utilization and At-a-Glance reports
- OpManager: In Interface snapshot page, the PDF option under reports, has been added to At-a-Glance report
- OpManager: In Interface snapshot page, inconsistent traffic data between At-a-Glance and Bandwidth reports. This issue has been fixed
- OpManager: Previously, when clicked on any graph in Interface snapshot page under graphs icon, few interface details such as Circuit Id, IfName, IfIndex, IfDesc, IfAlias, and ParentName were missing in interface reports in PDF format. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123044 - December 27, 2017
- General: 4141842 - Restoration failed when instance length exceeded 255 characters in StatsData table. This issue is now fixed.
- General: After expiry, the license can now be applied in the popup that is prompted once OpManager starts, instead of applying at the command prompt.
- General: After applying the license, the state of IPSLAs changed from "unmanaged" to "managed" previously. This issue is now fixed.
- General: Google map was not restored in the backup/restore process previously. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: When more than one probe existed, device count was displayed as zero in the probe's license activation page. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: Audit logs were not recorded for some APIs when the REST API was called from external sources. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123043 - December 22, 2017
- OpManager: Previously, APM plugin's visible area was too small. This is now moved to Main tabs area, for clearer visibility.
- OpManager: Previously, file monitoring failed when the devices' WMI Credential contained ". This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For windows servers, adding free/used disk space WMI Monitors and device partition monitors failed due to the parsing problem of credentials with some specific special characters. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: When OpManager web client's local language was changed to Chinese, adding WAN RTT Monitor failed. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously, folder monitoring failed when the devices' WMI credential contained special characters like ",|. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: When a credential included the special character |, then script execution failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding new monitors from the device snapshot page, users were unable to receive monitors from the device. Also, the same issue was faced when WMI monitors were being added to Device Templates. This happened if the device had the special character (") in its credential. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the global Windows Services template page, previously the success message for add operation was displayed as Failure Message indicator. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Displayed success message, even when the addition of WMI Partition Monitors to devices failed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: During workflow execution, the Check File/Folder Tasks failed due to the presence of some special characters in the password. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: In the virtualization inventory page, filter selection for various tabs did not display the device list as per selection, when any operation like delete was done after the selection or when coming from a different page.
- OpManager: In Reports page, language localization was not done for Reports title and the description message for the default virtual server reports. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under URL availability Widgets, the undefined page was displayed when selecting any URL Monitor, instead of displaying the URL snapshot page.
- OpManager: Previously, CLI Credentials were missing in Add VMware vCenter/ESX page specific to vCenter/ESX. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Data Maintenance page in Basic Settings, RunArchive button did not work when the Daily Archive option was selected. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123037 - December 21, 2017
- OpManager: Alarm escalation was not working previously when a business view had been renamed. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously under reports, the Audit function did not record workflow logs. This issue is fixed now.
- General: Previously when a user takes a tour of OpManager, the message "Move & Resize widgets by drag and drop" was displayed in English, irrespective of other language installations. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under reports, while creating a new report, "Inventory Reports" field displayed English characters irrespective of other language installations. This issue is now fixed to support I18N.
- OpManager: Under reports, while scheduling them, the "time field window" field did not support I18N. This is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under inventory, while generating reports for any monitor, the "search" field did not support I18N. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously under reports, the audit function did not record "schedule reports" logs. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123036 - December 19, 2017
- OpManager: While deleting an existing Windows service monitor from the device snapshot page, the list scrolls back to top and page navigation details were reset to default values, thus making the user reset the required view and proceed with deletion task. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Add Monitors from device snapshot pages, clicking anywhere on the grid view of the add list led to the de-selection of the selected items in the list. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously when the CCTV dashboard contained only one widget, the widget size was small. Now, this is displayed in the full-screen size.
- OpManager: Under the "widget Traffic Reports", the interface traffic graphs were displayed. When the user created a NOC view, the graphs in the traffic reports widget had the X-axis cut-off. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under widgets, users were unable to expand the 'Top N Conversation' widgets. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: From the Virtualization Inventory view, users were unable to delete the Datastore Entity. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: A link has been provided now to add virtual servers directly from the Virtualization Inventory Page.
- OpManager: For non-english Italian language servers, undefined results were displayed while fetching the Windows Services for "Add Windows Service" operation from the Device Snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The discovery completion status specific alarm had no differentiation between the discovery from ESX Server or from vCenter. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For some upgraded setups, VM sprawl related dashboards and widgets were missing. This has been handled now.
- OpManager: Under Reports, if any of the CPU Utilization/Memory Utilization/Disk Utilization reports were empty, then the entire Health Reports were displayed as empty. This has been handled and fixed.
- OpManager: Xen data collection was not happening for Xen Servers with version 7 and above. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While configuring notification profiles, the IPSLA-specific Clear Alarm criteria based notification mail, was received even though the criteria was not selected. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Disk Monitors were not added to the local host monitored device when it contained multiple NICs. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123035 - December 14, 2017
- NCM: Fixed the reporting options (violated rules only, compliant rules only or all rules) in scheduling compliance report for CSV format.
- NCM: Error message for expired time in 'Once' option for add schedule page.
- NCM: 4025368 - Fixed the EOL Report with no data in OpManager Probe server.
- NCM: 4244879 - Compliance validation issue in exact set criteria rule is fixed.
- NCM: Admin has to give annotation while authorizing/unauthorizing configchanges.
- NCM: System settings page is enabled for NCM.
- NCM: Filter by time option is provided in changes page.
- NCM: Aruba Controller backup failure issue is fixed.
- NCM: Now configure the number of parallel threads for SSH connection.
Build No - 123034 - December 12, 2017
- OpManager: While adding a custom category with existing name (case-insensitive), users were redirected to Empty Import Devices page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Custom category devices were associated with incorrect polling interval. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, custom category was not set for Windows 7 and Windows 2008 devices. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Interface Rx/Tx Traffic and Utilization data was unavailable in reports, when data exceeded big int character length (19 char) in MSSQL. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under add category in API, users were allowed to create a blank or empty category name. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Users were unable to navigate to the device snapshot page from Interface bandwidth report. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under inventory, the Subnets list view page's UI was broken previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under snapshot page, Graphs icon and click on any graphs show tabular data is not sorted from the last polled value. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Previously, operator users were able to edit outage history reason in device availability reports. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Previously under credentials page, the retype password field displayed plain text. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: Interface alarm messages were not displayed correctly when the message contained "<<>>" in UI. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: The SNMPv3 default port of the MIBBrowser is now changed to 161.
- OpManager: Previously users were unable to update IPv6 IP Address in Edit device details. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Interface graphs can now scale automatically to Mbps or Gbps based on the data.
- OpManager: Previously in real-time traffic widget, the Y axis was not scaled automatically. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123033 - December 11, 2017
- NetFlow: Added SNMP support for Wireless LAN Controllers to fetch names of Access Points.
- NetFlow: Client MAC based filter is added newly in Inventory and Snapshot under WLC.
- NetFlow: Widget for Client MAC traffic is added in snapshot view of Client IP.
- NetFlow: Overall Report for IP Groups is added in schedule reports.
- NetFlow: Edit option in Alert profile has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Unwanted vectorwise DB operation is removed to avoid loss of raw data.
- NetFlow: Attacks information is now can be viewed for selected device and interface.
- NetFlow: Issue in attacks search filter has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Option to select Ethernet card name is available in DPI settings.
- NetFlow: Promiscuous mode of ethernet cards has been enabled by default for DPI.
Build No - 123032 - December 6, 2017
- OpUtils: Included actions like add, delete, rename group in IPAM tree under Inventory.
- OpUtils: Option to add/edit subnet location, VLAN name has been provided while modifying a subnet.
- OpUtils: A "Check Now" button is included while adding a switch in the SPM page to verify its presence.
- OpUtils: Under "Switch Ports by ifType" Reports, the IF TYPE was missing for few switch ports previously. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: "M" character had been appending in the total device count in the SPM email alert. This is now fixed
- OpUtils: Previously, WMI query tool was not working due to the presence of "\" in the Name field. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Settings, Active Directory scanning was not working previously, if the password contained special characters. This issue is now fixed.
- OpUtils: Under Add Subnet option, the Redirect link leading to sample csv format was not working. The redirect link is now replaced with a sample csv file.
- OpUtils: In the Mac address resolver under Settings, the error message occurring when SNMP community field was not filled, is now deleted.
- OpUtils: AD Status Summary in Dashboard & IP Addresses was not updated after completing the subnet scan. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123031 - December 1, 2017
- The Refresh Datastore Workflow task execution displayed success message even when the execution failed. This issue has been fixed.
- If there was any change in Canonical Path Names for the LUN Multipath associated to ESX Servers, then rediscovery of vCenter failed. This has been fixed now.
- AMS Expiry notification was not shown to users irrespective of their version.This has been fixed now.
- AppManager plugin data was not displayed to Read Only users even though they had access to all the devices. This issue has been fixed to display APM Plugin data to all the non business view users.
- NT Services that has comma (,) in their Service Name or Display Names were not added in OpManager. This has been fixed now.
- Once a VMware Datastore was deleted or had stopped monitoring in OpManager, there was no option to re-start monitoring. This option is included now.
Build No - 123030 - November 28, 2017
- OpManager will now integrate with SDP through rest APIs. OpManager build 123030 and above and ServiceDesk Plus build 9329 and above will support API-based integration. However, old method of integration will also be available to support customers in older version.
Build No - 123029 - November 24, 2017
- NetFlow: Resource type and resource category are set by default to Top N Problems widget in dashboard.
- NetFlow: Default name will get changed based on the category for Top N problem widget in dashboard.
- NetFlow: The mismatch in Row Count for the top source, destination, conversation, application ( L4,L7 ) has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Redirection issue in Dashboard from network-based (Source network, Destination network) widget has been fixed.
- NetFlow: A new column for DSCP has been added to top conversation widget in dashboard.
- NetFlow: Added an option to redirect from meraki device in device summary widget.
- NetFlow: Redirecting to a particular snapshot with the configured timeframe is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Redirecting to snapshot from WLC widgets is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Enabling CBQoS policies for more than 2 interfaces has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Listing interfaces with the index -1 has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: WAAS Total Volume graph plotting and time zone is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: TimeZone issue for Line graph has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Updating interface name when the speed is 0 is possible now.
- NetFlow: Individual Graph feature across product is proper now and has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Device traffic graph data in device Snapshot page showing incorrect value has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Error in displaying time across product when the user and browser timezone differs has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Drill down conversation in QoS shows only 50 records (pagination) has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: "Invalid Device selected" displayed in Raw Data Settings while clicking on Save button has been fixed now.
- NetFlow: Raw data was getting duplicated in the database. Now it has been fixed.
Build No - 123028 - November 22, 2017
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, Response Time and Packet loss report was not working when the time period exceeded 30 days. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: In the device snapshot page, a new icon has been added to navigate to Google Map. This icon is displayed only if the device has been already added to the map.
- OpManager: Under Google Map, the "Filter by Type" option in Google Map, did not list any device types in Central. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Google Map, the unmanaged state of the severity icon was displayed as undefined. This is fixed now.
- OpManager: In Google Map, the map position will be retained if user redirects to other pages.
Build No - 123027 - November 21, 2017
- The 'Automatic/On-click/No lookup' options of Resolve DNS in global settings synchronized for all widgets
- Two more SMS service Clickatell and AppSMS supported to send SMS notifications for 'Alarms, Configuration changes, and Availability Alerts'
- 123396 - If dashboard data is with '\', in its drilldown page data is shown without '\' . The issue is resolved to display it properly
- 121669 - When Traffic Conversation Table in Interface drilldown page is expanded, it was displaying only top 10 rows. Issue fixed to display complete data
- 123760 - In CCTV view, Operator can view unauthorized device's Live Traffic. Issue is fixed by hiding it
- 122774 - In one of the 'Proxy Reports', when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page
- 123955 - 'No Data' message not internationalized in some graphs, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 122298 - In dashboard traffic and security statistics report, when Search icon is clicked, empty page was displayed. Issue fixed to display appropriate page
- 124212 - 'In' & 'Out' legends in Device Summary graph were not internationalized, issue fixed by internationalizing it.
- 121712 - Fixed memory handling issue, during user association and manual IP mapping when device is deleted
- 123826 - Fixed an issue in reimport option of manual IP mapping
- 120736 - Fixed issues in FWA Availability alert page UI and Disable notification link in the alert notification mail
- 122140 - Fixed an issue in script error handling, when a schedule is added for Compliance report without selecting any type of standards
- 125095 - In standard compliance reports, if clicked to drill down the report, the table values are not displayed. Fixed the issue for table value display
- 125093 - User with '\' character could not be added, for 'End Users' reports. Fixed the issue to add user
- 123942 - There was an UI alignment issue in NetFlow widget populated in OpManager's End Users report. Fixed the issue to align the UI
- 122493 - In the dashboard, snapshot view of Cloud Users report, fixed the issue of missing 'Expand View' icon
- 124899 - Fixed the issue in Disable notification option of the change management alert notification mail
- 124613 - When TLS option was configured in Mail Server settings, mail notifications for alerts were not sent. Fixed the issue to send mails
- 124090 - Fixed the misalignment issue in Policy Overview report table. This was for MS SQL databse
- 122970 - When a new report type is added with the existing name, 'Success' message is displayed. Fixed the issue to display 'Failed' message
- 125067 - Fixed the issue to populate rule details of SRX devices, when the configuration file is not having network object details
- 125059 - In the 'Unused Rules' report of 'Rule Management', the resource criteria is not applied properly. Fixed the issue to apply the resource criteria properly
- 4245966 - In FWA, log entries for unsuccessful console login attempt on Cisco ASA devices are not there. Fixed the issue to get entries
- 4206352 - Issue, in SonicWALL log parsing for protocol, is fixed
- 4086698 - All the IPs are not getting resolved into names, when 'Resolve DNS' is set to 'Automatic'. Fixed the issue to resolve all IPs
- 4250080 - When scheduled PDF report page count is more than 100, the total page count in PDF footer was not proper. Fixed the issue for proper page count
- 4300246 - Fixed the out of memory error generated when change management report was accessed
Build No - 123026 - November 17, 2017
- An option to associate URL templates to multiple devices from the URL template list has been included.
- An option to view the list of URLs monitors associated to devices has been included in the URL monitors page. Select the Device Specific URLs dropdown to view these monitors.
Build No - 123025 - November 16, 2017
- General: 4139091- User Management - Some users were unable to login the web client after upgrading to the latest service pack. This issue has been now fixed.
- General: 3811324 - When user count exceeded 100, issues were encountered while logging in. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Notification Profile, email notifications were received as html content, even when plain text format was chosen. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Under Notification Profile, $eventType was not passed in the notification message. This issue is fixed now.
- OpManager: 4099988 - Under notification profile, when html tags were added in the message field, the profile was not saved. This has been fixed now.
- General: SIF upload was not working due to bonitas URL change. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4133567- Under Send Email Notification Profile, while adding special characters in the subject field, the issue where the profile was saved without retaining the special characters or showed errors, has been fixed now.
Build No - 123024 - November 14, 2017
- Under CCTV view, BusinessView did not fit to screen previously. This issue is now fixed.
- Previously, in the device snapshot page, even though the availability of a device was 96%, the dial display was in red color. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Heatmap, device details were not displayed on mouse-over. This issue is now fixed.
- Interface graphs were plotted incorrectly (Graph stack issue, for example, if interface tx is 8 Mbps & Rx is 6 Mbps then we are plotting the graph for 14 Mbps). This has been fixed now.
- The background image was not displayed properly in BusinessViews widget while accessing more than one widget. This issue is now fixed.
- Interface snapshot page, Under Graphs icon -> click on Interface summary graphs -> 95th percentile line was displayed incorrectly.This has been fixed now.
- In business views, LED icons now have a transparent shape instead of a square one.
- 95th percentile min, max, and avg values were missing in the Interface snapshot page. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123023 - November 13, 2017
- NCM: Option to clone a device template is provided in GUI.
- NCM: Provided an option to delete existing sysOID in GUI.
- NCM: Schedule actions are removed from device Inventory multi-select actions list and is now added under a new group 'Schedule'.
- NCM: Option to schedule configlets is provided in Configlets list page.
- NCM: 3942442 - Option to retry backup for backup failed devices.
- NCM: 4101225 - Option to add DNS name in reports for application URL instead of IP Address.
- NCM: 4150507 - Search option is provided to select the device in the multi-select box in GUI.
- NCM: Uniform color coding for authorization & unauthorization across the product.
- NCM: Option to edit import devices and values option is provided in the "Configlet Schedule" page.
- NCM: Configuration Change Trend, Compliance Report, Device Audit Report are now provided on the device snapshot page.
Build No - 123022 - November 9, 2017
- OpManager: 3985963 - Multiple Notification Profiles can now be selected and deleted in bulk.
- OpManager: While scheduling a notification profile, the "Do not trigger" option that prevents unnecessary notifications after acknowledging the alarm, can be validated only if the time is set for Delayed Trigger and Trigger Interval.
- OpManager: When configuring notifications from Alarms, the tab that allows the user to select the notification type, was missing previously. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under Device Snapshot page, the notification profiles that have already been associated with the device will be marked as selected, while listing all available notification profiles for association.
- OpManager: A clear error message in the client will be displayed, when a user tries to associate notification profiles without selecting any.
- OpManager: While sending a test mail from the secondary mail server, the primary server message was received, instead of the secondary server message. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While adding a new notification profile, configurations of previously added Notification Profile were shown. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Under SDP Add-on, the "Auto Sync assets" functionality now works seamlessly.
Build No - 123021 - November 8, 2017
- OpManager: When a report created from report builder or snapshot page, is exported to PDF, the device name or the report itself is not properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: All the data in a report is printed on a single page and when the same is exported to PDF it is improper to view. Now, this issue has been fixed by printing the report in multiple pages for a better view.
- OpManager: Issue in creating a report when it contains a special character. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Issue in exporting partition details report to PDF. This has been fixed.
- OpManager: Links available in the report for Top N Errors and Discards for device and interface fail to redirect correctly. This issue has been fixed.
(Note: Builds 123016 to 123020 are reserved for internal purpose.)
Build No - 123015 - Nov 2, 2017
- OpManager: For default virtual inventory reports in virtual server reports page, Schedule Reports and Send Mail option were not working and was sending blank attachment in the mail. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: For default virtual inventory reports in virtual server reports page, Export as PDF/Excel options were not working. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: On editing virtual server reports, the Period and Time Window fields were not shown. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: VMware discover/rediscovery was getting failed when HostPortGroup is duplicated and both the duplicated HostPortGroups are mapped to the same VM/Host. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: If more than one proper credentials for vCenter were added in OpManager, with Auto-VM discovery enabled for one and disabled for the other, then after some time the mapped credential to vCenter/ESX in OpManager was automatically getting changed. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The periodic update of VMware vCenter/ESX Inventory in OpManager was not getting properly updated as per configured Update Interval parameter during vCenter/ESX discovery. This has been fixed now.
Build No - 123014 - October 31, 2017
- NetFlow: The issue with export to CSV in inventory has been fixed and enhanced.
- NetFlow: Added an option to export to CSV for NetFlow Group Configurations. This option is added under "Group Settings".
Build No - 123013 - October 27, 2017
- OpManager: While associating "Remote Script Templates", OpManager listed all devices instead of displaying only CLI supported devices. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: IE browser can now support Japanese Characters in Script Templates.
- OpManager: On adding a Syslog rule, The Rearm Match Text was not saved previously. This issue has been fixed now.
- OpManager: The "Test Script" button is now removed from Script Templates for the Central Server, as the scripts are executed only at the probe. These scripts can be tested at the probe.
- OpManager: When a syslog rule was created at the central server, the same was not synced with the probe. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: 4190299 - After adding APM plugin to OpManager, APM monitors were not displayed in the device snapshot page. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: 4244060 - Mail Server settings were not be saved, when "\" was present in UserName field. This issue is fixed now.
Build No - 123012 - October 26, 2017
- OpManager: On editing the threshold of any performance monitors from the device snapshot page, the consecutive times allowed "0" to be given as input. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: Few build versions of HyperV2016 were not categorized under "HyperV" due to mismatch in the criteria of HyperV related WMI (Win32_OperatingSystem) class. This issue is now fixed.
- OpManager: Too many unnecessary discovery status popups were displayed while receiving VM events from vCenter environment. This led to slowness due to frequently scheduling inventory updates in OpManager. This has been fixed now.
- OpManager: While editing a process monitor from the device snapshot page, when the instance count criteria matched "=" and if the threshold value was set to "0", the Rearm value was automatically set to "0". This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123011 - October 24, 2017
- Under VLAN snapshot page, the interface list was not displayed previously. This issue is now fixed.
- The privilege of deleting interfaces from device snapshot page is now restricted to only admin users.
- When navigating from Configuration tab to Monitoring tab in Settings, the Add/Associate buttons in the Performance Monitors page were hidden. This issue is now fixed.
- In the device snapshot page, Interface grid data was displayed even after deleting that particular interface. This issue is now fixed.
- Under Basic Settings, when adding a new category, if the name contained other language characters users were unable to delete the custom category. This issue is now fixed.
Build No - 123010 - October 20, 2017
- OpManager: While adding Real-Time Traffic widget from the dashboard, y-axis will now scale to bps, Kbps, Mbps, Gbps automatically based on the data.
Build No - 123009 - October 16, 2017
- NetFlow: The issue with IPv4 address based criteria in Alert Profiles has been fixed for V9/IPFIX/SFlow flow format.
- NetFlow: The issue with Raw Data memory storage when toggle between raw ON and OFF for has been fixed for all databases i.e HighPerf, PGSQL and MS SQL.
- NetFlow: Interface group name was missing in the PDF generated through Schedule Reports. Now, this has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Application drill down & conversation reports from Inventory>>Interface has now mapped required Src and Dst port for application mapping when data fetched from raw data. This issue with port and application mapping has been fixed.
- NetFlow: Now there is an option to send an SMS alert to multiple mobile numbers from "Alert Profiles" tab in Settings.
Build No - 123008 - October 12, 2017
- Firewall: 4180774 -- Device rule configuration using SCP protocol was not functioning in build 12300. Now, this issue is fixed.
- Firewall: 124197 -- Sometimes, SRX marked as unsupported device, if Firewall Analyzer receives unsupported log as the very first record. Now, wait time is added to check more received logs to avoid unparsed error.
- Firewall: 120221 -- Previously, there was no option to view the selected time-period of each dashboard widgets. Now, sub-header details will be shown in each widget with device information along with time-period applied.
- Firewall: 122695 -- System performance and custom dashboard views were missing when logged in for the first time. Now the issue is fixed and the user can view both. Firewall: 122785 -- Inventory Interface snapshot traffic conversation report's last row was not shown properly in UI. Now the issue is fixed and the report loads the data properly.
- Firewall: 122055 -- Graph units option provided in the Inventory LiveReports page was not in proper sequence. This issue is fixed and the units are now shown in proper order like kbps, Mbps, and Gbps.
- Firewall: 123774 -- When the user selects all predefined reports while creating a report profile, received PDF shows all the reports name on the home page without proper alignment. Now, Alert Message added for Report Profile reports selection.
- Firewall: 122683 -- Editing widget "Top N Hosts by Traffic" and selecting Protocol under category makes the widget to show data of protocol-group by traffic. Now, the issue is fixed by showing Protocol-Group instead of Protocol in dashboard widget - edit section.
- Firewall: 123865 -- 'Live Syslog Viewer' status shown as 'undefined' when we do a continuous refresh. Now the status message handling issue is fixed on the server side to show proper status in the UI for a continuous refresh.
- Firewall: 124244 -- Increased the data dumb volume from base table 'Firewall Records' to next level data table for database performance increase.
- NCM: 4094309 -- SSH Vulnerability #1: The SSH server is configured to support Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) encryption, which may allow an attacker to recover plaintext message from the ciphertext. We've now fixed this by providing an option to disable the CBC mode encryption using system property.
- NCM: 4094309 -- SSH Vulnerability #2: The remote server is configured to allow MD5 and 96-bit MAC algorithms, both of which are weak algorithms. We have now fixed this by providing the option to disable these algorithms using system property.
- NCM: 1584237 -- Configuration Analysis and Security Audit Reports are now supported for device templates which were not supported in earlier versions.
Build No - 123007 - October 11, 2017
- OpManager: IPSLA monitors were not getting created when the source device does not contain the same notification profiles available in the WAN Threshold template. Now, this has been fixed.
- OpManager: When two or more hop-by-hop widgets are present in one single dashboard, the widgets either collapse or get misaligned. Now, this issues has been fixed.
- OpManager: Search was not working for "Path" field in IPSLA monitor's inventory page. When searched for values that were present in the middle of a name were not pulled up in the search. Now, this issue has been fixed. Also, now the monitor name is shown upon mouse-hover.
- OpManager: When editing a hop-by-hop widget, instead of highlighting the respective monitor's name, the one that is listed first was selected. Now, this issue has been fixed and the respective monitor name is selected irrespective of the order.
- OpManager: I18N has been done for the word "Get" in Add URL template page by mistake Now we have removed I18N for the word "Get" because it's a technical term.
- OpManager: I18N was not done for the word "Edit" in process monitor page. Now it's been done.
Build No - 123006 - October 9, 2017
- OpManager: 114501/124174 - Option to disable/enable the pop-up that indicates the discovery status.
- OpManager: 122367 - Virtualization related monitors were able to be associated with non-virtual devices also. This issue has been fixed.
- OpManager: 124545 - In the dashboards black color band, "NetFlow" and "transferred" has been misspelled as "Netflow" and "transfered". This has been corrected.
- OpManager: 122340 - Option to configure the polling interval for custom WMI performance monitors was overlooked and because of this, the polling interval time was set to '0' by default. Now we have provided the option to enter the polling interval.
- OpManager: 122294 - When adding a custom SNMP monitor, the "Units" field was still getting displayed even after changing the "Functional exp" filed value to string ("Numeric to string"). This is an issue has been fixed. Now if the value is changed to string, the "Units" field will be hidden.
Build No - 123005 - October 6, 2017
- Under the inventory tab for IP address management, a read-only tree view has been added for easy classification of subnets.
- Under then inventory tab for IP address management, when IP addresses are filtered by the OS category '"Unknown", the list was not loaded. This issue has been fixed.
- Under IP address management, the page loading time for showing the inventory of IP Address, Ports, and Rogue has been improved.
- The changes done in General settings under OpUtils->SPM were not saved in the database. This issue has been fixed.
- When a device that doesn't support the Bridge-MIB was added for IP address and switch port management, no error message was displayed. Now, if such devices are added, an error message will be shown in the UI.
Build No - 123004 - October 3, 2017
- CCTV crash occurring while resizing the widgets has been fixed.
- Option to Add/Remove widgets included in default dashboards.
- The customization done in a dashboard & CCTV with respect to widgets position and size will be retained across users and browsers.
Build No - 123003 - September 28, 2017
Issues fixed in OpManager:
- For other language installation, iTextAsian.jar file has to be downloaded by the user. This download message has been enhanced and is displayed clearly in OpManager's UI.
- The display break issue occurring with "Check URL" feature in Workflows, has been fixed
- Issue with sending SNMP traps containing the variable $entity under notification profile, is fixed
- Issue with the WebAlarms widget where no data was available previously due to DB error, is now fixed.
- Issue with the Trap Processor status handling during sorting/navigation under Monitors, is fixed.
- Issue with trap-version while creating trap processor from unsolicited traps, is fixed.
- The period option missing in Availability Reports after upgrading to 12300 build, is included.
- Schedule Reports Top(10,50,100,1000) and bottom(10,50,100,1000) options are now shown properly.
Build No - 123002 - September 20, 2017
Issues fixed in NetFlow module:
- Router display name was not updated while fetching from Router via SNMP has been fixed.
- Search Filter not working in NetFlow inventory has been fixed.
Build No - 123001 - September 7, 2017
Issues fixed in OpManager:
- Google map widget was not loading properly in CCTV and this has been fixed.
- Browser crash issue when CCTV name has a space has been fixed.
- Issue in adding SNMP v1 and v2 credentials in OpUtils has been fixed.
Build No - 12300
Features and Enhancements in OpManager
- 39,070 Vendor Templates have been added - To avoid devices getting added as "'Unknown", vendor templates have been added. Vendor template also includes monitors such as system up time, the number of Network Interfaces, and IP routing discards.
- Windows 2016 device is now supported.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 is now supported.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2016 is now supported.
- Tomcat version has been upgraded to 8.5.13.
- HTTP v1.1 has been changed to HTTP v2 for SSL encrypted servlets.
- When adding credentials, OpManager now asks to retype the password to avoid adding wrong credentials by mistake.
- Web client's loading speed has been improved.
- Google Maps page has been revamped to group devices available in the same coordinates.
- Snapshot pages are now available for VMware datastores.
- Option to discover VMs through vCenter or ESX has been added.
- Option to carry out administrative tasks on VMware Host/VM from respective snapshot pages has been added.
- Test credentials of devices in bulk and also schedule it.
- Performance graphs have been added for file and folder monitors.
- Associate multiple performance monitors to various devices.
- Add a new device via a trap. [Settings-> System Settings-> Discovery]
- VPN Tunnels widgets have been added for ASA firewalls.
- Export PDF option has been introduced for Availability reports and Interface Bandwidth utilization.
Issues fixed in OpManager:
- The issue in updating the modified threshold values in the devices when reapplying the template has been fixed.
- Data collected during one instance is duplicated to other instances for WMI Free/Used disk space and partition monitors. This issues has been fixed.
- Trap alarm message displays OID instead of varbind key even after loading the MIB file has been fixed.
- Rules in Rule Engine getting applied by mistake even though the rule is not satisfied has been fixed.
- The issue with credential password containing special characters has been fixed.
- Issue with adding Process Monitors using bulk select options is fixed.
- For non-English language installations, File/Folder monitor's Age/Size had few issues with the threshold and rearm with hour/day option. This has been fixed.
- Issue with monitoring MSSQL if the instance name has speical characers( _, $, #) characters, has been fixed.
- Issue with View/Update Rack with the different locale for Non-English OS is fixed.
- Issue with the VM Sprawl data not being visible for VMware is fixed and has been included for HyperV VMs as well.
- Issue with not being able to identify Domain Controller with WMI is fixed.
- Issue with Script Monitors not working with other OS apart from Linux is fixed.
- Authorization issues have been fixed .
- Includes Rack/Floor Status updates.
- CLI Discovery (Telnet) issue fixed.
- Issues Fixed: Interface - When Interface speed exceeds bandwidth, an alarm would be raised.
- Virtual Server inventory reports have been introduced.
- Xen Pool Snapshot to view all the Entities List of a Pool in a single snapshot.
Features and Enhancements in NetFlow
- DPI-based bandwidth monitoring to measure NRT vs ART
- Cisco Meraki is now supported.
- sFlow support for Huawei is now added.
- Tab View for NetFlow is provided.
- Drill down from Dashboard option is included.
- Multi select options for Inventory list view for configuration and reports are added.
- Search in inventory, reports, and settings have been enhanced.
- Option to assign an NCM device for Operator role in both standalone version and collector is now added.
- Option to store raw data for 1 year in Highperf add-in is now provided.
- The subject of email and SMS alerts can now be customized.
- Tools in settings White List for Attacks Module is included.
- PDF/CSV enhancement in inventory snapshot.
- Windows authentication for MSSQL.
- Pagination for Autonomous View.
- Basic Audit reporting NetFlow.
- Customizable Email/SMS subject handled in Alerts.
- Resolve DNS option available from the Dashboard.
- Option to add device from NFA to NCM from inventory list.
- Bulk SNMP assignment is provided.
- Unique name association across OPM and NetFlow.
- Report Linking from Inventory.
- Auto selection of SNMP in netflow if the same device is already available in OPM with SNMP credential.
- SFlow support with dual sampling pool for IN and OUT separately.( SFlow negative value )
- QoS drill down from List view
- Clear DNS cache option.
- Option to select the graph type for traffic widget has been included.
Issues fixed in NetFlow module
- SNMP V3/V2 failure issue fixed Alert Mail fails when there is no authentication provided.
- Display Autonomous View issue is fixed.
- Capacity planning issue - Granularity, 97th percentile, on demand bill generation, units, PDF NFA DE - The issue with utilization showing 0 in interface list, is fixed.
- Multiple E-Mail per threshold issue is fixed.
- SFlow parsing handle for PPPOE flows IPGroup with port range data dump handled.
- The issue in updating the modified threshold values in the devices when reapplying the template has been fixed.
Features and Enhancements in NCM module
- Ability to import new Device Templates using XML file.
- Ability to Edit / Delete Device Templates. Real-time notification of Approval requests.
- Real-time GUI update/auto refresh.
- Export options for Custom Template execution result and Custom Reports introduced.
- User specific Retainable filters and column choosers: Option to show/hide columns in list views.
- Schedule option is added for Configuration upload action.
- Ability to create device group by combining more than one device groups and also dynamically create groups based on predefined rules.
- Possible to add / associate / delete flow export configlets in a Template.
- Also, it is possible to add new Device Identifiers (Device SysObjectId) in a Template manually.
Issues fixed in NCM module
- Sysobject Finder SNMPv3 option provided.
- Issues with creating a user with more than 200 devices associated and not able to create a device group when more than 200 devices selected are fixed.
- The issue with viewing configuration change diff with HTML content is fixed.
Features and Enhancements in Firewall module
- Following devices are supported now:
- TrendMicro IWSVA 6.5
- PaloAlto VPN logs
- Fortigate Management logs
- SRX Management logs
- SonicWall_IPSec VPN logs
- 'Insider Threat' reports - 'End User Monitoring' Add-On.
- Drill-down for all dashboard reports.
- Exclude IP/IP-range/network from reporting feature.
- URL and VPN reports are provided for Inventory report user-drill down.
- Live report for Proxy servers.
- Live report drill-down for device and interfaces from Inventory.
- Interface Live Traffic widgets in Custom-Dashboard.
- End-User widgets in Custom-Dashboard.
- Anomaly-Alerts based on Country.
- User specific reports for Proxy servers.
- Option to export report as CSV on-demand.
- Option to use Management IP address to fetch device configuration.
- Option to configure 'Row Count' for on-demand PDF/CSV report export.
- More reports for Rules in Device-snapshot.
Issues fixed in Firewall module
- SRX policy parsing issue fixed for Compliance & Policy Overview report.
- Live Report out-traffic spike based on SNMP fixed.
- Fortigate 5.2.4 Device rule SSH connection issue fixed.
- VPN Usage Trend report issue fixed.
- PDF issue in non-English client side language issue fixed.
- Export to PDF issue fixed for Rule-Reorder recommendation report.
- SNMP V3 configuration issue without community fixed.
- The drill-down issue for Usernames which contains slash in it.
Features and Enhancements in IPAM/SPM module
- Microsoft DHCP Server has been supported. Scheduler scan.
- Custom columns have been added in IPAM & SPM.
- Edit IP details have been added.
- OS Type summary widget has been added in IPAM dashboard.
- NIC Type table has been updated to identify the device vendor.
- Include, Exclude ports pages has been added.
Issues fixed in IPAM/SPM module
- Issue with add switch has been fixed.
- Issue with modify switch has been fixed.
- Issue with IPAM Publish, Scheduler is fixed.
- Issue with viewing configuration change diff with HTML content is fixed.
- Issue with sorting in inventory and search issue is fixed.
- Issue in Tools, TCP reset has been fixed.
- Multiple UI issues have been addressed.
OpManager v12.2 Build No - 12200
Features and Enhancements in OpManager
- Plug-ins such as NetFlow, NCM, and OpUtils are merged with OpManager for unified network management. These plug-ins will now be available as add-ons and no additional download or upgrade is required.
- New API-based web-client that includes integrated dashboards, snapshot pages, alarms, inventory, and reports.
- Support for radius server authentication.
- Enhanced charts and graphs with drill-down and filter options.
- Tomcat has been upgraded to version 8.
- JRE has been upgraded to version 1.7.
- Old struts-based web-client will no longer be available with version 12.2
Features and Enhancements in NetFlow Analyzer
- SNMP V1/V2 Mapping issue fixed.
- End user bandwidth monitoring for MSSQL Handled.
- No data for Last 24 hour fixed Device blank page issue fixed ( Mapping between OPM and NFA fails/ if deleted from OPM/NCM it is handled).
- Inventory view tab blank out issue fixed. Mailserver setting TLS handled.
- SFlow output interface flow processing handled. SNMP default time and retries handled.
- GRE and ESP include/Exclude handled.
- TimeFrame selection in Expanded Widget View Handled properly NetFlow Issue Fixed : Interface Traffic Widget Table data related Changes
- CBQoS Service Policy Tree Map view First Cut provided in Interface Snapshot Page under CBQoS widget. Device ID assignment fixed in Pagination.
Features and Enhancements in Network Configuration Manager
- TFTP Path Disclosure(Vulnerability) fix
- PCI- Deleted User Reviews cannot be Reviewed issue is fixed.
- Configlet schedule PDF attachment issue is fixed
- Unable to backup more than 50 devices issue is fixed.
- Compliance - Rules/RuleGroups not listed when the count is more than 50 issue fixed
- Alarms and Workflows not working issue fixed.
- "write mem" command execution showed failed even though the command execution success in the device.
Features and Enhancements in Firewall Analyzer
- Inventory - Device drill down - Top 10 widgets - If I expand without refreshing the widgets, scroll down option is missing.
- Check-point device dll & opsec.exe not bundled.
- "View All" option missed in all default Reports.
- URL-Report parsing issue fixed for Palo-Alto
- Cisco-Meraki (Proxy) and FireSight device support
- Administrator/ Operator specific page view issues fixed
- Showing two scroll-bar in Security Audit page.
OpManager v11.6 Build No - 11600 (Jun 16th, 2015)
Features and Enhancements
- Scheduled Discovery: Now network discovery can be scheduled to run periodically. Other enhancements include options to
- Skip interface discovery
- Select interface type during discovery
- Select rule engine
- Configure discovery reports
- Add filters and rediscovery rules for actions such as adding, deleting, and un-managing devices or interfaces
- VLAN Discovery now supported.
- Device template for UCS system with 24 new monitors has been added.
- In 3D data center floor view, options to add air aisles, walk paths and walls have been added newly.
- Option to generate QR code for the devices on the rack.
- Now racks and floors can be added in the Business view.
- Connect now feature is added in Business Views to import connections from Layer2 map and draw the connections.
- Option to convert TopoMapper Plus to OpManager free version and vice versa has been added newly.
- Submit Feedback option has been added to capture a screen and submit the feedback to OpManager team for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bulk edit option for editing thresholds and polling intervals of AD, MSSQL & Exchange monitors.
- XenServer monitoring is now available in OpManager.
- Extensive support for monitoring VMware events.
- Full monitoring support for VMware devices via vCenter. The earlier option available to monitor them via ESXi servers is withdrawn. VMware monitoring is supported from version 4.1 only.
- Now OpManager extends showing configuration details of VMware devices to data centers/clusters.
- New dashboards and widgets for virtualization monitoring have been added.
- Option to configure monitoring interval and threshold settings for monitors of virtual servers has been added newly.
- In addition to VM performance monitors for Virtual Servers , full fledged SNMP/WMI/CLI monitors are also supported now.
- OpStor plug-in 9.0 is compatible with 11400 & 11500 only. So Users upgrading from 11500 to 11600, also need to upgrade OpStor plugin to 9.1 version.
- OpStor plug-in 9.1 is compatible with 11600 only. So customers degrading from 11600 also need to degrade to OpStor 9.0 version.
OpManager v11.5 Build No - 11500 (Feb 5th, 2015)
Features and Enhancements
- Schedule Upgrade - Schedule Upgrade helps to stay up-to-date with the latest version of OpManager. Whenever a new version/update gets released, OpManager downloads it and starts upgrading automatically during the time scheduled by you.
- Migration Support:Migration from Enterprise Edition to LEE - OpManager now supports data migration from Enterprise Edition to Large Enterprise Edition. It provides an option to automatically migrate configuration data from OpManager EE (Central server & Probes), and populate in its own DB.
- Migration from Standalone To Enterprise Edition - Users running OpManager standalone edition in PostgreSQL database can now seamlesssly migrate to enterprise edition (i.e) central - probe architecture. Earlier this migration feature was supported only for MySQL and MSSQL databases.
- SMS jar file has been upgraded from version 1.2.1 to 3.5.3. With this version upgrade, two new fields are introduced in the SMS server settings. Users are requested to revisit the SMS server settings in OpManager webclient and set up the configuration once again. To see the list of compatible GSM modems/phones, click here.
- Private Groups in Social IT - Private groups in Social IT allows to carryout discussions on a project within the project members. The admin of the group can invite as many people to join the group. Only the group members will have access to view the discussions that happen in these groups.
- It is now possible to add custom dials for for all the performance monitors listed in device snapshot page.
- Support for monitoring Exchange 2013 environment is newly included in OpManager.
- Email attachment size limit for schedule reports has been increased up to 3MB.
- OpManager 11500 supports monitoring the disk array data hardware status of all the DELL servers.
- Interface templates section has been revamped. Earlier there was a single process for applying and associating templates. But now, it's been split into two processes - Apply template and Associate template. Associate template allows you to choose values to associate instead of associating all template values to interfaces.
- New SMS Gateway(Clickatell) has been added for receiving SMS alerts.
- To make initial configuration easier, more than 350 device templates are newly added in OpManager.IPSLA monitors are newly added to the notification criteria.
- OpManager 11500 provides option to select the required discovery mechanisms such as CDP, LLDP, IPROUTE and FDB during Layer 2 discoveryA new widget for Layer 2 maps has been addedExchange monitors are discovered automatically if WMI credentials are passed.
OpManager v11.4 Build No - 11400 (Oct 1st, 2014)
- UCS Monitoring:
UCS Monitoring is an add-on that helps you to monitor all the Cisco UCSes and its components, in your data center. It leverages Cisco UCS XML API to monitor the UCS and instantly notifies you in-case of any fault via email & SMS. Apart from this, the UCS monitor also includes a 2D relationship map that helps you to visualize the relationship among the hosts, clusters, and VMs present in the UCS.
- Enhancements in network mapping
Network mapping functionality in OpManager has got exciting enhancements such as
- LLDP Support – Helps to enhance automatic network discovery in multivendor networks
- Multiple Subnet Range support - Allows you to add multiple subnet ranges. This helps you to choose the desired network range and map them together
- Some of the other network mapping features that are newly included in Fluidic webclient are :
- SNMP V3 support
- Option to change Layout
- Export to visio
- Multiple Parent support
- Options to Edit, Update and Delete a network map
- Support for L2 Switch as Seed device
- SIEM Plug-in for OpManager (EventLog Analyzer)
With the help of ELA Plug-in, you can now effortlessly manage terabytes of machine generated logs, monitor file integrity, conduct log forensics analysis, monitor privileged users, comply to different regulatory bodies and instantly generate variety of reports.
It also offers Real-time Event Correlation with over 70+ out-of-the-box correlation rules for proactive threat management and triggers alert notification via E-mail & SMS or Program execution. In-addition you can also set alerts based on specific type of compliance violation for HIPAA, GLBA, PCI-DSS, SOX, FISMA, etc.
- OpStor Plug-in (Storage Management)
OpStor Plug-in enables you to monitor the storage devices like Storage Arrays, Fabric Switches, Tape Libraries, Tape Drives, Host servers and Host Bus Adapters cards from all leading vendors in the industry. It provides a unified view of storage environment along with effective reporting which in-turn increases visibility and reduces the time taken to detect any faults.
Storage Capacity forecasting helps you to predict the future storage needs by analyzing the usage & traffic utilization trends. Further, the OpStor Plug-in also provides topological map, real-time graphs & various reports on resource utilization, device availability and performance trends.
- Hardware monitoring support is now available for the Domain Controller category
OpManager v11.3 Build No - 11300 (May 19th, 2014)
- OpManager now includes the highly productive, faster and API driven user interface by default. The new web client will be the default UI for new installations. However, the existing customers can use the same old client and switch to the new UI anytime.
- OpManager now includes Social IT- a private social networking medium built exclusively for IT folks. Social IT provides a cascading, Facebook-like wall for threaded discussions enabling real-time collaboration/communication between IT staffers. This Social IT integration is available only in the new API webclient.
- Now you can configure OpManager to detect event floods and anomalous event rates with predefined rules. Click here to know more about OpManager’s event flood handling functionality.
- OpManager now supports monitoring of Windows 2012 R2 & HyperV 2012 R2.
OpManager v11.2 Build No - 11200 (Feb 24th, 2014)
Device Discovery in Large Enterprise Edition:
- With the improved Discovery engine, you can now discover up to 20,000 devices in 5 minutes & 1 million interfaces in 1hour
- In Large Enterprise Edition, device discovery will no longer include the discovery of interfaces. For discovering the interfaces, you will have to use the "Interfaces Discovery" section
API Client Enhancements
- Live popup notifications have been added to instantly alert you about the alarms raised
- Now you can make use of the keyboard shortcuts to traverse between device snapshot pages & alerts. You can also use the shortcut keys to pickup/clear/delete any alerts
- With the help of Heat Map, you can now get the status of all the monitored devices in real-time from a single page
- Virtualization maps for VMware & Hyper-V enable you to view the relationships among hosts, clusters, and virtual machines
REST API Enhancements
- Includes support for more than 330 REST APIs
- Discovery of non cisco devices and end nodes (server, desktop) are now supported
- Now you can also draw the Layer2 Maps for the devices which are not discovered/ monitored in OpManager
- Support for iPad App
- ITPulse tab has been removed from the product as it is EOLed
OpManager v11.1 Build No - 11100 (Nov 15th, 2013)
- CMDB Plug-in Support - The Plug-in helps you to get in-depth visibility of your assets present in your IT environment. This allows you to manage all your IT components based on their business criticality and make informed decisions
- Root Cause Analysis - Enterprise IT departments need sophisticated monitoring for each aspect of their operations, from basic infrastructure to bandwidth, applications and change management. However, these sophisticated tools churn out alerts at an alarming rate and volume, making it difficult to manipulate the alerts and find the root cause of the problem. This is now supported in OpManager
- Functional Expression Support - Functional Expression such as Byte to GB, Celsius to Fahrenheit, String to Numeric, Column Min , Column Max, Numeric to String etc are now supported for SNMP based monitors. Option to store or just alert is also provided now.
- Multi language Support - Language selection options such as Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean etc. are provided in the OpManager webclient
- Notification Profile / Alarm Escalation
- Option to view the latest Polled Value available for recurring notification and escalation mails
- Alarm Entity parameter is available now for notification
- Pass Through Authentication support is available now
- Security vulnerability in Postgres database is addressed now.
- Reports - A new report to list all the threshold configured devices is available now
- Around 75 device types are newly added
- Alarm Suppression Configuration is audited now
- Regular expression support provided for Event Log description
- Infrastructure Widget - Option not to show a particular category , if there is no devices present is addressed now
OpManager v11 Build No - 11000 (September 30th, 2013)
OpManager Large Enterprise Edition Release:
- A single OpManager Large Enterprise Edition server can hold up to 50,000 devices or 1 million interfaces in a single box. It is twenty times more scalable than the enterprise edition.
- Has twenty times faster discovery engine - Discovers 20,000 servers in 5 mins.
- Integrated Layer2 Discovery with automated dependency to avoid false alarms.
- New API client released as THEME for opmanager. Completely built with Ember.js and APIs. Works ten times faster with real-time updates.
- Multi Language Support.
OpManager v10 Build No - 10200 (July 22nd, 2013)
- In Performance Monitor widget, Sort Column option is added in Top N Monitored Values
- Business View Summary widget now includes alarm count and list of devices in business view
- Option to choose a dashboard when creating new tab
- Embed widget option to hide headers
- Open CCTV View link from Manage CCTV page
- Last Polled Value time period option in following widgets
- Devices by CPU Utilization
- Devices by Memory Utilization
- Devices exceeding N % CPU Utilization
- Devices exceeding N % Memory Utilization
- Top N Min/Max/Average CPU Utilization
- Top N Min/Max/Average Memory Utilization
Notification subjects and messages can be configured by the user. Default parameters are Scheduler Name, Report Description, Report Period, Report URL etc.
- Support for MSSQL monitors & URL Monitors are provided in Rule Engine.
- Provision to add a URL as templates is available now.
In MSSQL device snapshot page, Delete Option is provided in MSSQL Instances and MSSQL databases.
Option to Re Run Archiving is newly added in the Database maintenance page. This feature will be useful in-case the hourly or daily archiving is missed due various reasons such as server maintenance shutdown, database disconnection etc.
NCM Plugin actions such as Backup, Execute command, Execute template, GetLast N Changes are added as Workflows.
- Option to enable/ disable hardware monitors is added
- Option to suppress alarms for hardware monitors is supported now
- Option to configure Sys Description is added
- Operators such as Equals, Not Equals, Contains, Not Contains, Ends with, Starts with etc are now supported in device templates
- Option to export and import device templates with multiple rules is provided.
New tab link 'All Devices by Disk Usage' is added under Maps tab, with the filtering option and the option to delete drives
Option to set the view as default for SLA Dashboard is added
Interface aggregate data graphs are added in the new Opmanager API Client
OpManager v10 – Build No - 10100 (May 7th, 2013)
- With OpManager's new 3D Data Center Builder, you can virtually create an exact model of your racks and data centers. You can embed these datacenter designs on your NOC screens and monitor them 24x7 from anywhere, anytime. The 3D data center can also be viewed from iPad and other tablets.
- You can now avail APM plugin in OpManager central webclient also. Previously the plugin was available only in the standalone version.
- Now you can make you of APC PDU (Series 7800/ 7830 / 8841/8858 / 8858NA3) templates which are newly added to list of OpManager device templates. With the help of these templates, you can monitor parameters such as PDU Phases, PDU Power/Phase Load, PDU Voltage, PDU Bank Load & many more
OpManager v10 – Build No - 10000 (March 18th, 2013)
- Now OpManager provides support for monitoring IPv6 network devices and servers. After discovery, device templates along with the essential monitors are applied on the IPv6 devices and monitored for performance.
- Applications Monitoring plugin for in-depth monitoring of applications such as Oracle, SAP, Sharepoint, Websphere and much more has been added now.
- Get granular insight into your VMware environment, as OpManager now monitors VMware ESX/ESXi and VMs through vCenter via vSphere API.
- Now OpManager out-of-the-box monitors hardware health such as temperature, voltage, power, fan speed, status of processors, storage, memory, disk arrays, etc. of HP, Dell, Cisco and Juniper devices, via SNMP. OpManager also supports hardware monitoring for ESX hosts via vSphere API.
- Failover support for OpManager Central server has been added now. Probe already includes support for failover.
- Now raise a ticket with OpManager support along with the support information file, in a single click (Support-> Request Support).
- Adding notes to an alarm has been simplified now. In alarms page, now you can add alarm notes by clicking ontem the "Note addition button" present beside each alarm notification. You can also add alarm notes in bulk by selecting the desired alarm notes and clicking on "Add note" button.
- In Enterprise Edition, the intelligence to detect build mismatch between Probe and Central has been added.
- Time Window option has been added in Schedule Reports page (Issue ID 91998)
- Time out and max hops are now supported in TraceRoute in both RestAPI and Workflows.
- Search filtering option added in All Devices and All Interfaces page
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9400 (November 29th, 2012)
- iPhone App for OpManager: Connect to OpManager server and view the performance of all the devices, recent alarms, and business views from your iPhone. Download the App now.
- OpManager supports monitoring Windows 8, Windows 2012, and MS SQL 2012.
- OpManager supports monitoring NetApp storage devices. [Watch Video]
- Now authorize AD group users with different access privileges to access OpManager web-client with the new AD authentication feature. [Instructions to configure]
- A seamless integration with ManageEngine ITPulse, the private social network for IT. OpManager will posts event status automatically in ITPulse, when a technician acknowledges, unacknowledges, or clears an alarm in OpManager. You can also view the details of such alarms from ITPulse itself and discuss the troubleshooting steps. [Watch Video]
- The NCM plugin data and reports can be added as widgets in the dashboard page. Also OpManager now raises alarm for change detection and backup operations done by the plugin.
- OpManager now includes option to view config changes, execute backup/commands from the device snapshot and alarm pages itself.
- New APIs are available for listing the alarms and devices, triggering a notification profile, and more.
- OpManager provides option to execute notifications and workflow repeatedly until an alarm gets cleared.
- To avert false positives, the consecutive times check for status polling is now extended to service monitors, Windows service monitors, interface poll and event log monitors.
Virtualization (VMware & Hyper-V)
- OpManager includes provision to add event log rules on Hyper-V host server.
- OpManager includes option to create custom WMI monitors form Hyper-V host and Virtual machines from their respective device template page.
- OpManager now supports changing the category of virtual devices.
- IT Automation tab with options to view and create workflows has been introduced in ESX & Hyper-V server snapshot page.
- API now supports JSON output in addition to XML format.
- In 'Associate device to Notification Profile' API, an option to provide the list of thresholds has been added.
- In 'Add Device' API, you can now provide the device type and display name in addition to the device name.
- Support for associating multiple devices has been added in 'Add device to Business View' API.
- Workflow supports new actions like creating OpManager alarms and folder. And also provides wildcard support for file related tasks.
- The admins can now forcefully shutdown/reboot/logoff the remote machine using shutdown task option in Workflow.
- Delete older files option in Workflows can now check and delete older files in subfolder also.
- System Settings
- OpManager now includes options to configure Date/Time format and also enable logging at runtime, under Admin -> System Settings.
- In Business view, now you can zoom in/out.
- Option to enable/disable traffic arrows for the links is provided now.
- It is now possible to associate a link to multiple devices in a business view.
- Options have been included to create charts with data points, stacked area chart and to show the threshold value line in the graph.
- Separate Alarm is raised for Status Poll, Service down and Windows Service down for better clarity and granular notification handling.
- Now devices notes can be added in bulk via a CSV import.
- Option provided to bind OpManager to a particular IP address of the server instead of all IP addresses in the machine.
- Process monitoring feature is now enhanced to monitor, alert and report on absolute value of process memory in addition to percentage utilization.
- Delete all option provided to purge the Unsolicited Trap.
- Discovery Rule Engine now has option to manually rerun the rules against a set of devices.
- Device Templates has been enhanced to provide a custom OID check in addition to SYSOID for classification.
- Regex support is now provided for String based threshold setting.
- The traps raised from the IP address can now be mapped to the source server with option to configure the IPMI address for SNMP traps.
- License changes - Only managed devices are counted for license.
- WebAlarm link is now included in CCTV view.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9200 (July 10th, 2012)
- IPAM Plugin *: IP Address Management plug-in helps you manage your IP Address. It also includes Switch Port Mapper to identify the switch port to which a device is connected.
- Discovery Rule Engine: Automate actions such as adding monitors, associating the devices to a business, etc. that you carry out after adding the devices to OpManager.
- Tab Customization: Customize OpManager web client by creating tabs for frequently visited pages, third-party embeds, reports, etc. and navigate easily in a click. You can also modify and delete existing tabs.
- Multiple Threshold support: Configure multiple thresholds for the performance monitors. You can now set multi-level performance thresholds for a monitor and alert at different levels.
- Log File Monitoring *: - Agent based: Monitor log files of mission critical applications such as MSSQL, Oracle, etc. in real-time. The agent constantly monitors the log files for content that may even be a regex.
- New Audit Report and Enhancements to Monitor Health Report: Get real-time security audit report in OpManager at a mouse click, and also experience some of the high end enhancements made to monitor device health report.
- You can now forward Traps and Syslog events from OpManager to any other NMS through Trap/Syslog Forwarder from OpManager GUI.
- The new improved network discovery engine is 5x faster and discovers over 5,000 interfaces in a minute.
- Faster Discovery Enhancements.
- Support for VMware UUID & Replicated VM's.
- Configurable options are provided in SDP to create new ticket or reopen existing ticket on reoccurrence of an alert.
- New VMware reports for Datastore Top Read & Write Latency are included.
- New Workflow action "Refresh Datastore" is added to the list of several workflow actions.
- Configurable Timeout option is included in Mail Server Settings.
- Option is provided to enable protocol level logging at runtime in System Settings.
- More enhanced rebranding changes are made configurable via brandprops.properties file.
- New Category "Storage" has been added to device category list.
- New device templates are included for NetApp/Cisco Routers.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9100 (March 1st, 2012)
- Major enhancements have gone into the Map Maker which includes curved lines, localized names, customized line thickness, easy drag-drop etc.
- The long-awaiting option to export and import device templates and share them with the community, is now available. The shared device, workflow, and script templates are listed under the RESOURCES tab in our forums. The shared template are validated and approved before displaying them here.
- Support for Korean language installation is provided.
- SSH key authentication for monitoring Unix-based devices, can now be given as file inputs., viz. instead of specifying the user name and password in the OpManager credentials GUI, you can store them in a file and give the file as authentication input.
- Option to provide timeout in CLI credentials added.
- You can now test the authentication credentials for multiple devices at one go, instead of testing it for each device.
- Keep a tab on the monitors for which data is not collected for a specified period by accessing Support Diagnostics GUI.
- The credentials configured are now grouped by the Protocol and listed for easy manageability. For instance, you’ll see the grouping when adding a new device for discovery.
- A new device template is included for Cisco5508WLC devices.
- When configuring trap processors, you’ll be able to select up-to the 20 Varbinds as part of the match criteria.
- New graph Memory Utilization (UCD SNMP MIB) is added by default.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9011 (January 5th, 2012)
If OpManager detects a DB collation mismatch during PPM upgrade, a system alert is shown to avoid partial upgrades.
OpManager v9 – Build No - 9000
- IT Automation Workflows to automate 1st and 2nd level administrative tasks. Few pre-built workflows available out-of-the-box, and intuitive drag and drop GUI to create more custom workflows.
- A hot-standby for Probe to ensure high availability. Seamless failover and failback between the primary and secondary probes and 100% data integrity.
- REST API support in OpManager to help integrate with third-party help desk, NMS etc; operations supported include adding a device, adding a notification profile etc.
- Define custom scripts and leverage OpManager’s fault management to the fullest. Supported scripts include Powershell, Linux shell script, VBScript, Phython & Perl.
- Virtualization management support now extended to Hyper-V devices in addition to VMwares; monitor over 70 deep metrics!
- The GUI has got a new face-lift with new tabs organization for easier and intuitive navigation.
- Quick links are included to access help on how to configure tasks in OpManager and perform first level troubleshooting. These can be enabled/disabled from Admin > System settings.
- Support for NFA and NCM plug-ins in Probe (Enterprise edition).
- NFA plug-in now supports 64 bit Windows and Linux installation.
- Dashboards are introduced for Business View users.
- Configurable color coding is included for Utilization widgets (Red for over 90%, Yellow for over 80%) [ Editable range value (Top 10,12,15) for widgets. (Previously it was a drop down box Top 10, 25, 50)]
- An option to specify the consecutive number of times a device is polled/threshold is violated, is included in the device templates specific to Virtual devices.
- You can now edit the threshold type/value of resources defined in the Virtual Machine device templates.
- It is now possible to edit and save the IP address from the ESX Host snapshot page.
- If you want to configure bulk URL monitors, you can specify the links in a CSV file and bulk-import them into OpManager at one go!
- The folder monitoring feature enhancement includes wildcard (file filtering) option.
- Sixteen new templates are included for A10 networks & blackberry devices!
- An option is included to apply a change made in the interface template to all interfaces.
- An option to rediscover the interfaces that are deleted from the device, is included.
- A list-view is now available for Exchange servers with an option to add a server into exchange category directly.
- The AMS validity is shown in the GUI with a link leading to renewal procedure.
- New dashboards are included to show top 10 server and top 10 networks.
- An automatic notification is triggered when the Probe is down (Enterprise edition).
- A ‘View Associations’ option is included in Admin > Notification Profiles screen to quickly see a summary of the different profiles associated to the monitored devices.
- A new device down time report is provided. The report also shows the outage history.
- Localization support is extended to have the Probe name in Japanese or Chinese (in the respective local installations).
- You can now add Probes in the Google Map.
- An option is provided to enable/disable the discovery of a VM in a host.
- For VMs that are also DomainControllers, the snapshot page is enhanced to show the interface details in two different tabs, one for the Virtual NICs and the Interfaces.
- The performance monitor widgets now show the instance name in addition to the device name.
- A new device template is included for Windows 2008 R2.
- When configuring alarm escalation or when scheduling a report, you can now select the site too (specific to Enterprise edition).
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8812 (August 17, 2011)
- The Alarm reports page now has option to filter alarms based on its properties; This report can be exported to .pdf, excel formats and can be emailed.
- Option to escalate alarms via SMS in addition to email, is included. Option to configure URLs in Alarm Escalation is also added.
- You can now associate any type of notification profile to a particular or to a group of URL Monitor. This functionality is available under the individual URL monitor page and at the "Quick Configuration Wizard" option.
- You can now edit or update or add new mail store location for Exchange monitors.
- Google map integration is enhanced now to show the location of the device both in the Google Map as well as in the Google Map widget.
- Device search option is now extended to search "interfaces" using interface name or IP address and for "URLs".
- When polling devices using ICMP ping for availability, choose which round-trip-time metric (Minimum⁄ Maximum⁄ Average response time) you want to show as Device Response Time under device availability. By default OpManager shows the average response time and you can change this now by editing Ping.properties file.
- A new widget is added to show the total bytes transferred.
- When reports are scheduled and emailed, the users with non-admin privilege can also access and view the reports.
- Alarm ID is now configurable in the notification profile both, as part of the subject or/and the message.
- In the device template "list of monitors", a multiple-select check box is provided against each group of monitors. The same option is available while associating monitors from the device snapshot page.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8810 (May 9, 2011)
- VMware ESX⁄ESXi version 4.1 is now supported.
- View the domain controller dashboard in VM snapshot page.
- Apply warning and error thresholds across multiple ESX hosts and VMs using Device templates.
- NFS datastore reports are added for ESX v 4.1. Generate reports such as Disk Read Speed, Disk Write Speed, Write Latency, etc. on datastore.
- Discover VMs also using the "Add Device" option under the "Admin" tab.
- Get more meaningful and actionable SNMP Traps by processing every Varbind with intelligent processor.
- Port⁄ Interface monitoring has been enhanced for better performance.
- Embed OpManager dashboard widgets as iframes into other sites
- Network rediscovery now shows split–up of already discovered devices and new devices count.
- Web client page loading time is now displayed in every page.
- Options are included to change the Traffic Counter (32⁄ 64 bit) at individual interface level.
- Interface parameter (ifalias) can be updated in OpManager by performing interface rediscovery operation.
- UTF–8 Unicode is now supported in OpManager.
- UPS interface details are monitored and shown now.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8723 (February 15, 2011)
- Community page enhanced to reflect industry benchmarks for resource performance.
- An option is included to configure subject for the email–based SMS profile.
- Provision to add STM files besides .edb in Exchange Mail and public store.
- A new report to reflect total bytes transferred is included in the Reports tab.
- You can now specify match criteria for threshold values in the Interface templates.
- Interface properties ⁄ Custom fields for interfaces are added in notification profiles.
- Interface snap shot page refreshes now based on the refresh interval configured in the ‘Personalize’ settings.
- All Interfaces⁄Utilization reports are enhanced to show the links capacity. Columns are included to show Inspeed and OutSpeed values
- A new Widget is included to display tips to troubleshoot and workaround some configurations and tweaks in OpManager.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8722 (December 27, 2010)
- Support for adding non ping-able device is included now.
- Support for scheduling downtime for consecutive days is provided in Monthly Day-wise option.
- WAN link report has a link to the interface and device snap shot page.
- Domain Controller category is now listed in URL response widget.
- Process monitoring - Down alert is generated if the instance count is 0 and ‘consecutive times’ field is configured.
- Device Templates now have a ‘Copy As’ option to enable saving the same template under a different name.
- During Failover, email notifications are sent when:
- The Standby server is not started.
- Data replication process is not completed during standby server startup.
- If data replication fails during take over.
- Appropriate message is shown to the user, if the client is connected to standby server in standby mode.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8721 (August 30, 2010)
- The Downtime Scheduler now has an option to schedule a downtime on a monthly basis
- Monitoring of Exchange 2010 is now supported
- The notification criteria for the Printer and UPS includes variables like paper jam, low toner, low battery etc.
- The threshold configuration now allows you to select ‘Not Equals’ as a match condition
- OpManager Webclient, if invoked before the OpManager server process, reflects the status of OpManager process
- The reason for a credential failure is shown on clicking the Test Credentials button
- More time options such as 1, 2 , 4, 6 hours have been included in Widgets
- New widgets are included to show devices and services that are down, and also to show the business view traffic map
- An email notification is sent when OpManager loses connection to the database
- If the Syslog port is occupied, a message to this effect is shown in the Syslog Rules page
- A hyperlink to the alarm details page is added in the notification mail message
- The About page shows the latest build number available for download on the OpManager website
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8720 (July 16, 2010)
- Exhaustive ESX VMware Monitoring using VMware APIs. Supports monitoring ESX 3.5, ESX3.5i, ESX4 and ESX4i
- Automatic Layer 2/ Layer 3 network mapping
- Supports configuring Mail server with ssl support
- New collection of widgets for Service and Process Monitoring added
- New set of device templates and monitors included
- Category ‘Unknown’ has been introduced
- NetFlow plugin version 8000 released. Click here to upgrade to the latest NetFlow plugin release.
- NCM plugin version 5500 released. Click here to upgrade to the latest NCM plugin release.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8052 (Apr 27, 2010)
- A new CLI-based monitor for partition details of a device is included.
- Alarm Details page has been enhanced to show the name of the log rule that triggered alarms (for Syslogs, Event Logs, and SNMP Trap based alarms). You can also edit the rule from this page.
- The status of a Downtime Scheduler (in progress or not) is now shown in the schedule listing page.
- You can now revert a re–branded installation of OpManager to the original settings that will default to OpManager logo and images.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8051 (Mar 2, 2010)
- Link to OpManager Community portal is included as a separate tab.
- Support extended for managing Windows 7 devices.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8050 (Jan 8, 2010)
- Data is collected every 5 minutes in the WAN RTT Monitor
- Hop graphs are now shown for every RTT path from source to destination
- Data is collected every 5 minutes in the VoIP Monitor
- OpManager now supports 64-bit OS
- File and folder monitoring for Windows devices
- Provision to create custom WMI monitors in addition to the already available SNMP-based custom monitors. You can also associate these monitors from the device templates
- Users can now access the OpManager web client using iPhone or Blackberry user interfaces
- A new network traffic map to let you quickly identify highly utilized network links
- OpManager now also alerts via Twitter Direct Messages
- More device templates included taking the templates count to over 650 device types out-of-the-box
- Provision to monitor custom event log categories in addition to the default Windows event logs
- Reports enhanced to include NT Services and Process availability reports
- Scheduled reports are now available for all reports and monitors
- Support to export reports as Excel files now extended to all the in-built reports
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8025 (Nov 23, 2009)
- Alarm Notifications Include alerting through RSS feeds
- Provision to edit existing user privileges
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8024 (Oct 9, 2009)
- The tools in the Device Snapshot page now includes SSH⁄ HTTPs options
- Export of Switch Port Mapper Reports as PDF or Excel files. Option to send the report via email also included.
- Ability to send SMS if the OpManager server loses network connectivity.
OpManager v8 – Build No - 8022 (Aug 11, 2009)
- Notification Profile: In addition to ‘Custom Fields for Devices’ and ‘Alarm Variables’, ‘Device Properties’ such as Device Type, Device State, RAM, Disk, IPAddress etc. can now be added to all the notification profiles
- Notification Profile: Option to add ‘Custom Fields for Devices’ and ‘Device Properties’ as arguments for Run System /Run Program command
- Option to select the required Devices is provided in the MIB Browser
- Provision to set the ‘List View’ as default map view
- Option to view the current downtime details in the Outage History reports
- Interface Real time graphs will be shown by default for all the users, irrespective of license applied
- The Netflow dashboard can now be seen from the OpManager webclient if the Netflow plugin is installed
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8021
- Enhanced Alarm actions: Option to perform Ping, Trace Route, Test Monitor, Actions, Manage/ Unmanage devices, RDP & much more for every alarm.
- Email Notification will have a link to device snapshot page for faster access to OpManager web-client
- Ability to add Google maps to Custom Dashboards
- Option to sort entries in Infrastructure view widget
- WMI–based partition details are added out–of–the–box
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8020
- Alarm Suppression: Suppress the alarms of a specific device for a pre-defined time interval.
- Faster Backup and Restore utilities
- I18N Internationalization issues fixed (For Japanese and Chinese Language)
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8007
- Provision to add Telnet/SSH port number for devices discovered/monitored though CLI.
- A new option to configure the consecutive times when the alarm should be generated has been added for URL monitors
- Option to view the Real time graphs for the premium license users
- SLA Dashboard now shows for business views
- Option to configure Notification for interfaces belonging to Servers and Desktop category has been added
- In the device snap shot page, instead of average data the latest collected traffic data is now shown
- Configure tab option added in the interface snap shot page
- Bar image option added in All servers disk usage report
- Default monitors added for MGE and TrippLite type UPS
- Provision to view the "About" and "Register" link is removed for Read only users
- Interface name with special character are listed in customizable dashboard widgets
- Option to monitor the cumulative resource usage for VMware server is enabled, even without the add-on license. (Note: VMware Dashboard still requires add-on licensing)
OpManager v8 –Build No - 8000
- Plug-in for Network Configuration Management (NCCM).
- Syslog Monitoring.
- More performance monitors for Windows infrastructure.
- Customizable dashboards.
- Plasma TV/CCTV View.
- List view or Bulk configuration view.
- Real time graphs for performance Monitors (CPU, Memory, Disk & etc.)
- Real time Traffic and Bandwidth graphs.
- More Device Tools (RDP, Telnet apart from Weblinks, Trace Route, Ping and etc).
- Process Monitoring Template.
- Superior Interface Snapshot page.
- Enhanced Reports.
- Failover Support.
- Intro Tab - To facilitate fast deployment of OpManager.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7204
- Support for VoIP Monitoring.
- Plug in for NetFlow monitoring.
- All new revamped WAN RTT Monitoring (IP SLA based WAN Monitoring).
- Over 300 new Device templates have been added.
- Support for integrating NetFlow Analyzer Enterprise Edition (configurable from Admin-> Add-On/Product Settings).
- Option to configure ICMP ping to the devices using IP Address or DNS Name. (NOTE - The option is provided in ServerParameters.conf file in OpManager\conf folder).
- Option to select the Exchange server version (2003 or 2007) while configuring the exchange monitors.
- Provision to add notes on Alarm messages for read only users.
- Provision to configure the username/password in DBManager, if there is a change in Database credentials.
- Ability to configure thresholds even for negative value monitors.
- Support for monitoring OID of type Time-Ticks.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7202
- Ability for the devices in the Custom category to inherit the properties of another selected category.
- Monitoring and installation support for Windows 2008. A separate device template is also included for Windows 2008.
- Availability Reports showing the uptime/downtime in day-wise, by hours etc.
- Provision to delete custom monitors.
- Option to view current day’s data in Active connections / mobile users / temperature monitors in the snapshot page.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7200
- SNMPv3 support.
- String OID monitoring.
- Process Monitoring in Windows and Linux devices.
- Schedule the reports and export to Excel format.
- Availability reports - Displays onhold, parent down, dependent unavailable, on maintenance parameters of the devices.
- Generate Time based availability reports.
- Sys OIDs are added for the following series Cisco 2800, Catalyst 3750, Cisco PIX.
- Enhanced Webclient Performance wrt Mysql Database. Reduced the number of queries to access a device snapshot page.
OpManager v7 –Build No - 7100
- Add-on for monitoring VMware ESX Servers.
- Discover devices by importing from a CSV file.
- Process monitoring on Windows Servers and Desktops.
- Web-alarm enabling users to be notified of a fault.
- Determining device availability using TCP Port checks.
- Provision to add a device directly into a category.
- Provision to add custom links to devices for ready reference.
- Provision to select a time-window for a notification to be sent.
- Exporting reports to XLS file format.
- Alarm escalation policies can be configured for all devices in a business view.
- Enhanced switch port mapper showing the ports-devices mapping information.
- URL password is now in encrypted format.
- Enhanced the min/max values displayed in the interface reports.
- MSSQL DB password is now in encrypted format.
- Top 1000 Reports option is included in scheduled reports.