Download NetFlow Plug-in Upgrade Pack
We recommend users to move to the latest version OpManager NetFlow Plug-in build #10250. (README) (How do I find my build number?)
Note: Before upgrading your NetFlow plug-in to version 9900/10201, ensure you have OpManager 11200 or above.
Instructions to apply the Upgrade Pack
After you have downloaded the service pack, please follow the instructions below to upgrade NetFlow Plug-In
NOTE: You can find the BUILD by clicking on the 'About' link on top of the NetFlow Plug-In GUI.
- Shut down OpManager service.
- If you have not taken a back up during OpManager upgrade, please copy the MySql folder from < OpManager_Home > directory and data folder from <OpManager_Home/NetFlow> directory to a safe location.
- End the processes: Open the Task Manager and make sure the processes 'java.exe' or 'wrapper.exe', 'mysql.exe' of OpManager and the plug-ins (NetFlow, NCM & IPAM) are terminated. If not, terminate the processes.
- Backup OpManager folder: Take a copy of '' folder. This step is to back up the product configuration settings and the plug-in data.
- Now, execute the UpdateManager.bat file present under the <OpManager_Home/NetFlow/bin> directory.
- From the window that pops up, click Browse and select the service pack you downloaded.
- Click Install to install the service pack. This may take several minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack is fully installed.
- Click Close and then click Exit to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Start the OpManager service.
How do I find the build number of OpManager NetFlow plug-in?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on top right of NetFlow plug-in GUI
- Search for the ‘Build Number’
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpManager to the latest version? Contact OpManager Support