Big 4 Functionality without the Hassles
ManageEngine OpManager delivers functionality almost comparable to software from large traditional solution providers such as HP OpenView, CA Unicenter, BMC Performance Manager and IBM Tivoli without their complexities of size, cost and resources.
OpManager brings with it the capabilities of comparable software from larger vendors that are necessary for management of network and IT operations in an enterprise. For example, OpManager's availability, performance and business perspective management match those provided by HP OpenView's HP NonStop Software, HP Network Node Manager, Operations and Server management software for IT Management across WAN, LAN and IT Operations. Similarly OpManager presents equivalent capabilities against CA Unicenter's Networking, Infrastructure and Operations Management software.
To read more about the various IT Management solutions from ManageEngine please click here.
Advantages of using OpManager:
Much lower initial cost
- OpManager's affordable price points ensure that you start reaping the benefits of efficient IT Management without drilling a hole through your budgets!
- Being light weight and easy to use, OpManager can be downloaded in less than a few minutes. Instead of having to mail in boxes of CDs that only occupy cabinet space!
Installation in Minutes
- With simple procedures that speak your language of IT Management instead of convoluted jargon, getting OpManager started yourself is as easy as snapping your fingers!
- Designed with Network, Operations and IT Managers in mind, OpManager does not require any elaborate training and getting used to for managers or technicians alike.
No Resource Tie-up
- OpManager's easy usability and powerful management capabilities allow IT Staff to draw benefits without having to dedicate a full-time resource to taking care of the software. And whoever has ever heard of a dedicated OpManager- Manager?!
- With its low initial recurring costs, OpManager ensures that the cost of owning it is negligible compared to the benefits it delivers. Moreover, upgrading to newer versions of OpManager as they are released is not only extremely easy- it is completely free!
Try OpManager in your environment for free with the 30 day evaluation version or get the look and feel of the product in the live online demo