Google Maps API
Where is this API used?
- Under Maps section, in the "Google Map" overview.
- NOC View - one request every 30 seconds (minimum time period) - approximate number of requests per day is 24 hours x 60 minutes x 2 times = approx. 2880 map load requests
- Dashboard - one request every 10 minutes (minimum time period) - approximate number of requests per day is 24 hours x 6 requests per hour = 144 map load requests.
- Google Map Homepage- one request per visit (every time the Google Maps homepage is accessed/ loaded)
- In NFA maps- a map load request is sent every time a device is added in Google Maps. The usage limit for add device is 2,500 per day.
Note: The above stats are just an approximation of the usage. There are other factors that may influence load requests and subsequently the usage of the API. E.g. Each click on "Severity" or using "Type filters" in Maps will result in a map load request, etc.
- The pricing model and usage limit regulations for this API are maintained by Google and any revisions are performed under their discretion.
- The additional charges levied by using this feature over the specified free-usage limit, will be payable by the customer.
- ManageEngine is not liable to repay/reimburse any of these expenses.