1. Based on what condition are interfaces listed as subinterfaces?
Subinterfaces are listed based on two criteria
2. Why are interfaces not rediscovered in my device?
3. Why is there no data collection at my interfaces?
4. Why are the interface traffic values displayed as zero?
Check ifInOctects (.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.10) and ifOutOctects (.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.1.16) for the specified interface in the MIB Browser (RFC1213-MIB)
5. Why do traffic values differ from the real-time interface values in my interface graphs?
Traffic values are different in these Interface Graphs because, data collection happened at a different time. When you check real-time traffic during the interface's next poll, you may find that the real time traffic values and the interface graph values are the same.
6. Why is there no data in my interface related reports when there is data collection at my interfaces?
Interface related reports are based on an hourly table. You can check these reports after an hour from when these interfaces were added.