WMI credential check for Windows devices
- From OpManager server, click on "Start->Run--->wbemtest" and click on ok. This will launch WMI tester.
- Click on "Connect" and in the top box type in \\‹Device Name›\root\cimv2
- In the Credentials type in User name and password used in OpManager and choose "Connect"
- If all the query buttons in WMI tester are getting activated means there is no trouble with the connection and WMI. If not check the user name and password or firewall or the services
To check from OpManager, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Admin -> credential -> test credential -> device name .
- Check the credential details by clicking on the action menu at the right top corner.