Creating New Reports
Apart from the 100+ available default reports you could also create a new report based on the data that you want. To create a new report follow the steps given below:
- Go to Reports, click on any tab in the page and click 'Create New Report'.
- Enter a unique Name and brief Description.
- Report Category- You can choose from one of the following categories of reports :
- Performance: A report on the performance of your devices
- Availability: A report on the availability of the devices over a period of time
- Response Time & Packet Loss: A report on the time taken for the device to respond as well as the packet loss for a particular time period..
- Inventory: A report on the available devices in OpManager.
- Monitor category: Select the category of monitors for which you want the report to be generated.
- Select the specific monitor under the category of monitors for which the report is to be generated.
- Report filter: You can filter the data that needs to appear in the report based on the following categories:
- Category: The category of devices for which the report is to be generated. You can find more information about Categories in OpManager here.
- Business View: You can choose to display the data for devices under a specific Business View. To learn more about Business Views, click here.
- Period: The day(s) / the hours for which you wish to generate the report data
- Time Window: You can choose to generate the report either for full 24 hours or between 8:00AM - 8:00PM for each day in the time period
- Show: You can select the top N devices for which the data must be displayed in the report.
- Click Save to create the new report.
The created report gets saved under the appropriate report category. Go to that category and click on the report to generate the report.