Intuitive dashboards and detailed reports helps you determine the performance of your network in very less time. OpManager allows you to export the default reports to other file formats such as exporting to PDF or XLS. You can also schedule the reports to be emailed or published. The default reports available in OpManager include:
- System: Provides a complete report on all the system related activities of all the devices. This category of reports include All Events, All Down Events, SNMP Trap Log, Windows Event Log, Performance Monitor Log, Notification Profiles Triggered, Downtime Scheduler Log, Schedule Reports Log, All Alerts and All Down Alerts.
- Health and Performance: Gives you a detailed report on the health and performance of all/top N devices.
- Availability and Response: Gives you a detailed report on the availability and the response time of all/top N devices
- Inventory: Inventory reports are available for servers, desktops, all devices, SNMP-enabled devices and non-SNMP devices.
- WAN RTT Monitors: Gives you a detailed report on RTT & threshold of icmp packets and availability statistics of paths.
- VoIP Monitors: Gives you a detailed report on various factors related to VoIP packets & traffic.
- Virtual Servers report : Gives you detailed reports on your VM's which includes stats like list of all idle VM's, VM's with over-allocated CPU etc.
- Storage Reports: Gives you detailed reports on the performance of your storage devices.
- My Favorites: OpManager provides the option to categorize all your important and frequently viewed reports under My Favorites.
- Schedule Reports: OpManager allows you to schedule a new report and also to schedule a generated report.
- Custom Report Builder: custom report builder is the easiest way to generate report using only the data that you want. This stages in four types (Category, Devices, Moinitors, Time Period and Graph or Table view)