OpManager helps you get crucial insights on the performance of your network storage using intuitive reports. Reports help you with both real-time monitoring and historical stat analysis of your network.
Some of the storage reports available are:
- Storage Summary reports: Know the overall status of yor network's storage devices with this report.
- RAID Capacity Utilisation: Know how much your RAID disks have been utilised, with Max, Min and Avg values for each storage.
- RAID IOPS: View the number of Input/Output Operations per second (IOPS) for your RAID disks.
- RAID Latency: Know the latency in your network storage so that you can understand the overall accessibility of your disks. These reports are very useful to find performance bottlenecks.
- Disk IOPS: Know the IOPS stats for your storage disks.
- RAID Forecast by utilisation: Know when your storage might reach 80%, 90% and 100% of its capacity with this report.
It predicts the storage space availability using the current usage rate and usage growth rate, helping you to avoid any kind of data loss due to delay in disk addition.
- RAID Reads/Sec: Rate of read operations on the RAID storage per second with Max, min and Avg values
- RAID Writes/Sec: Rate of write operations on the RAID storage per second with Max, min and Avg values
- RAID Controller IOPS: Number of input/output operations per second on your RAID controller
- RAID Controller Reads/sec: Number of read operations per second on your RAID controller
- RAID Controller Writes/sec: Number of write operations per second on your RAID controller
- Disk Reads/sec: Number of read operations per second on individual disks in your storage
- Disk Writes/sec: Number of write operations per second on individual disks in your storage
- Growth trend: Detailed stats on growth trend in your storage including utilization, growth rate percentage, growth rate per day and average future utilization
More reports for storage monitoring are available under Reports → Storage Reports.