OpManager provides you the option to suppress the alarms of the devices for a pre-defined time interval. This option will be very useful in cases, where the devices are under maintenance or some known issues exist with them.
Configuring Alarm Suppression for a Single Device
- Go to the device snapshot page.
- Click on Actions and select Suppress Alarms.
- Select the period for which you want to suppress the alarm.
Alarms of this device will be suppressed for the selected period.
To configure the Alarm Suppression in a bulk
- Go to the respective List View page (Server, Router, Switch etc) > Inventory ( alt+i ) > Sort By Category.
- Select the devices that you wish to suppress the alarms.
- Click Actions > Suppress Alarms > Select the period for which you want to suppress the alarm.