ManageEngine to Demo Effective, Affordable Enterprise Management Software at HDI 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
- MEDIA ALERT -
ManageEngine (www.manageengine.com), makers of a globally renowned suite of cost effective network, systems, security and applications management software solutions, today announced it will demonstrate a number of its products at the HDI 2009 Annual Conference & Expo, in the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Booth 634 (under parent company name, AdventNet), from April 6 – 9.
Conference attendees will have an opportunity to see and learn more about the following ManageEngine applications:
- ServiceDesk Plus (www.manageengine.com/products/service-desk/index.html) – an ITIL Ready Help Desk capable of quickly identifying the cause of, and resolving, internal technical problems by providing Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Remote Control, Reporting and a Configuration Management Database (CMDB). Integrated Asset Management, Purchase Management and Contracts Management functionality is included in some editions.
- Desktop Central (www.manageengine.com/products/desktop-central/index.html) – automates the management of thousands of PCs by providing a full range of desktop lifecycle management capabilities, from simple configuration management to complex software deployments.
- SupportCenter Plus (www.manageengine.com/products/support-center/index.html) – a web-based customer support Help Desk application that provides Trouble Ticketing, Account & Contact Management, SLA Management, a Customer Self-Service Portal and an extensible Knowledge Base.
- AssetExplorer (www.manageengine.com/products/asset-explorer/index.html) – provides enterprise-wide asset visibility and control by periodically scanning IT assets and keeping up-to-date track of inventory, ownership and software license usage.
- ADManager Plus (www.manageengine.com/products/ad-manager/index.html) - helps Active Directory Administrators and Help Desk Technicians with their day-to-day activities, including handling a variety of complex tasks, such as bulk management of user accounts and other Active Directory objects; delegating role-based access to Help Desk Technicians; and generating an exhaustive list of Active Directory reports, some of which are an essential requirement to satisfy compliance audits.
WHAT: Demonstrating affordable, effective, enterprise management applications
WHERE: HDI 2009 Conference & Expo, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Booth 634
WHEN: April 6 - 9
ManageEngine is the leader in low-cost enterprise management software. The ManageEngine suite offers enterprise management solutions including Facility management, Network Management, HelpDesk & ITIL, Bandwidth Monitoring, Application Management, Desktop Management, Security Management, Password Management, Active Directory reporting, and a Managed Services platform. ManageEngine products are easy to install, setup and use and offer extensive support, consultation, and training. Today, 32,000 organizations from different verticals, industries, and sizes use ManageEngine to take care of their IT management needs cost effectively. ManageEngine is a division of AdventNet, Inc. For more information, please visit www.manageengine.com.
Weber Shandwick, for ManageEngine
Alex D Paul Rabidass
Follow us on Twitter: @manageengine