Password Expiry Notification
O365 Manager Plus brings you password expiration notification feature, for Office 365.
Steps to schedule password expiration notification
- Login to admin portal of O365 Manager Plus.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Configuration → Other Configuration → Password Expiry Notification in the left pane.
- Click Add New Notification.
- Select the Office tenant form the Office 365 Tenant drop-down.
- Give a name to the scheduler in Scheduler Name and an optional description in Description field.
- Select the Notification Frequency and select how frequently the notification must be sent. (Weekly, daily or on specific days)
- If you select Weekly or Daily, mention who must be notified. [Refer the highlighted field in the image]. For example, if you give '7' in the highlighted field, users whose passwords expire within 7 days from the date of scheduling will be notified on a daily/weekly basis, based on your selection.
- If you select On Specific Days, mention when they should be notified. [Refer the highlighted field in the image]. As per the values given in the image, users will be notified 7 days, 3 days, and 1 day prior to the date of password expiration. 0 day indicates the date of password expiration.
- Customize the subject and message of the email. You can use the Macros option found near the message box to include other attributes.
- Configure the time at which the notification must be sent, using the Schedule Time option.
- Click Advanced, to find more customization options.
- Exclude unlicensed users - If selected, unlicensed users will not be sent password expiration notification.
- Exclude disabled users - If selected, disabled users will not be sent password expiration notification.
- Notify password expired users - If selected, users whose passwords have expired already will also notified.
- Retry notification if the scheduler fails to notify users on the configured day - If selected, the notification will be sent again until the notification delivery is successful.
- Mail notification delivery status to the admin / users' manager - If selected, the users' managers will also be notified fo the notification delivery status.
- Finally, click Save.