Managing Microsoft Teams made easy with O365 Manager Plus
Microsoft Teams helps employees collaborate on projects, share files, organize meetings remotely, and more. Managing Teams using its native portal can get tiresome, as it lacks the option to carry out management operations in bulk. PowerShell scripts can help with managing Teams in bulk, but they're complex, time consuming, and error prone.
O365 Manager Plus helps manage Teams for any organization, big or small, in just a few easy clicks. The user-friendly interface helps you easily create, update, and delete teams and channels in bulk by simply importing a CSV file.
Here's a closer look at the features O365 Manager Plus offers for effortless Microsoft Teams management:
- Create teams: Add new teams in bulk by simply importing a CSV file consisting of details such as DisplayName, Description, Visibility, Owner, and rules to help manage user permissions in Microsoft Teams.
- Update teams: Run a name search or import a CSV file with the object IDs to find the teams that need to be modified. You can also run an enterprise-wide search to get a list of all the teams in your organization. Update your teams in bulk, and click Apply.
- Create teams from groups: Use existing O365 groups to create teams in just a few seconds. Select groups from the search list, or import a CSV file with a list of group IDs to create teams.
- Create team channels: Add new collaboration channels by simply importing a CSV file consisting of details such as DisplayName, Description, MembershipType, Owner, etc. This will help you create channels in bulk within minutes.
- Update team channels: Modify channel details in bulk by importing a CSV file with minimal details such as team ID and object ID. Update your channels, and click Apply.
- Delete team channels: Remove channels from teams by performing a name search, or select the channels from the search list to remove them in bulk.
Benefits of using O365 Manager Plus for Microsoft Teams management
Bulk management: Create, update, and delete teams and channels by simply importing a CSV file.
Granular rules for Teams: O365 Manager Plus provides granular rules that define user permissions in Microsoft Teams. With O365 Manager Plus' user-friendly interface, these rules are easy to apply and manage.
Bulk manage Microsoft Teams with O365 Manager Plus
Download a free trial now!