ManageEngine O365 Manager Plus
Welcome to ManageEngine O365 Manager Plus - easy-to-use, web-based product that provides centralized management and reporting of Office 365. Requirements
||P4 - 3.0 GHz or better
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows 2012
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and above
- Firefox 45.0 and above
- Chrome 45.0 and above
Working with Office365 Manager Plus
Starting Office365 Manager Plus
O365 Manager Plus can be started in any of the following ways:
- Double click the ManageEngine O365 Manager Plus icon from the desktop.
- Select Start → All Programs → O365 Manager Plus → Start O365 Manager Plus
- Starting the O365 Manager Plus automatically launches the client in the default browser.
Starting O365 Manager Plus Client
- Open any of the above metioned support browsers.
- Type http://localhost:8365 or http://hostname:8365 in the address bar and press 'Enter'. By default, O365 Manager Plus runs on port 8365.
- In the login page enter a valid user name and password. This provides an authenticated access to O365 Manager Plus.
- By default, the user name and password are 'admin' and 'admin' respectively.
- Click 'Login'.
Stopping O365 Manager Plus
To stop O365 Manager Plus, Select Start → All Programs → O365 Manager Plus → Stop O365 Manager Plus.
To uninstall O365 Manager Plus, select Start → All Programs → Office365 Manager Plus → Uninstall O365 Manager Plus
Please refer this help document before using the application.
You can reach us in following ways:
- Send your technical queries and product feedback to email@example.com
- Write to the support team any queries/doubts about the software. Get Tech Support.
- Call the toll free number to speak with us: 1-888-720-9500
- Our product is available at the best possible price in the industry: Get a price quote.
Copyright and License Agreement
Please refer Copyright and License Agreement before using the package.